Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: repeated dreams of being feminized

my dreams are usually of myself being dressed, But I can definetly get on board with Charlize Theron.

By coincidence I've been having CD dreams recently. Nothing recurring tho. My recent dreams were having a head of full hair over shoulder length and running my fingers through my hair. It felt great as IRL I'm male pattern bald poster child.

The other, just last night, was seeing my self with a horrible make up job and then suddenly it magically changed into a good looking professional make up job and I liked how I looked.

I think these dreams are classic wish fulfillment as I haven't had any chance to dress up lately.

Well I had it again last night. Needless to say I've been dressing as Charlize for two days now. I'm not tired of it but I am starting to get a bit worried tha tt might not stop anytime soon.

Is that a problem? Charlize Theron, really? That is the ultimate in cool! I hope you continue to have those dreams!

I frequently have dreams about being out and about in a nightgown, mostly when I go to bed wearing one. They are always with an accepting audience, like me being in a nightgown is commonplace. I suppose it is my alter ego wanting to be accepted the way I am, as the girly girl that I am. Unfortunately, society (and my wife) are huge obstacles to the fruition of my desires.

Quote Originally Posted by jessica_brink View Post
    Well I had it again last night. Needless to say I've been dressing as Charlize for two days now. I'm not tired of it but I am starting to get a bit worried tha tt might not stop anytime soon.
    Maybe you'll get lucky and have a 30 Rock Jenna & Paul event.

Not sure what's to worry about. I rarely have dreams, and when I do, they suck. Do you do lucid dreaming or something? Or is it strictly unbidden?

Ok most of you may think this is bull or wierd (yes weird like cross-dressing) but most people can control their Lucid Dreams and have a incredible time
    dressing up or banging some women or flying like a bird.

I've done it at least four times so far it takes a lot of consentration and it's easer when your half asleep. If you've never done it you should look into it, WOW what a trip.

There's a few companies who make (REM Eyemasks) to help you control your dreams.

Here's on e(Remee Dreamer Lucid Dream Induction Enhancing REM Eyemask Sleep Mask)

Believe me it's incredible!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 01-21-2016 at 10:01 PM. Reason: typo
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by threeheavenshigh View Post
    Maybe you'll get lucky and have a 30 Rock Jenna & Paul event.

Not sure what's to worry about. I rarely have dreams, and when I do, they suck. Do you do lucid dreaming or something? Or is it strictly unbidden?
    I don't no, I know what it is but I've never done it, although right now I feel like I am

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have had dreams where I was dressed and around my guy friends that don't know I CD.
    They act like I am a female and don't realize its me.
    I have them sporadically maybe every 6 months apart.

Aaaand once again I had the exact same dream. I did notice some small changes, like her giving me different panties of hers to wear

I have fantasies - I don't think I dream them though

Not recurring, but last night I dreamed that I was wearing one of my flowing dresses, and only my sister knew about my CD'ing, she only accepted it begrudgingly, like she was embarrassed by it, as if to keep it to myself only. I had to quickly hide in the bathroom (in a house I've never been in before) when her partner came home from work.

I think what it means is that I would love to come out with this, but we do not live in such an idealistic world for acceptance. I'm afraid of everyone's reactions and how they would view and treat me, like they see me as unashamedly bringing shame onto them all. Just to share this with my girlfriend with shopping trips etc would be enough though. Funny that she wears guys clothes yet I'm unsure she'd accept this. And feminists keep banging on about male privilege?
    Last edited by Kimberley May; 01-25-2016 at 02:11 AM.
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

Silver Member
    When I was young I had a dream that I played a young girl in the Wyatt Earp TV series. I saw a show where this very pretty young girl was wearing a pretty blouse and full skirt with petticoats. Something stuck and over several months I would dream about her and how she moved. Except I was her.

I've had dreams where I'm a girl, dressed in a white dress and matching underwear, but the entire time I'm worried people will think I'm a crossdresser. Ironic given I was dressed "appropriately" for the gender I was in the dream. I've also had dreams where people see me all dressed up, but I'm actually a guy, and yet NOBODY notices. Usually on nights like those, I wake up as whatever gender I was in the dream (at least internally). That stinks on the nights where I go to bed dressed en femme and wake up as a guy. Not so bad on the days I wake up en femme as a girl. But then if I have to go to work and I'm forced to dress en homme, that can be just as bad.

As for your dream, it sounded enjoyable. I'm not familiar with this Charlize Theron individual thpugh, but it's always nice to meet your role models in dreams.

I've had more and more dreams of me either just being a GG or CDing and being out and about... the saddest ones are the dreams where my wife is with me and is very loving and supportive of my dressing or its not even thought of... we just have girly adventures out and about together... She is not quite there yet.

I don't think I've had dreams of me crossdressed, but I did have a weird dream a couple of weeks ago where I was out and about in regular guy mode and people kept mistaking me for a woman! I'd even tell them "no, I'm actually a guy". Not quite sure what that means!

I've had off and on crossdressing dreams my whole life. No rhyme or reason and I'll have one. Maybe once or twice a year.

I actually opened this thread because I thought it was gonna be about the dream where you rip a pic off the internet and claim it's you en femme......