Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got a job!!

you look great...go with it!

hey luv...congrats on the job...for all practically purposes, you Are a woman as it seems you're being accepted as such! Enjoy you're new life!

And you can always steal the good stuff before I get there.

Congratulations! Just be yourself. Iv'e found that 90 percent of the time, that is quite good enough. 10 percent can't be pleased no mater who you are or what you do. Look forward to updates.
    "Lady Fingers"

Congrats, and have fun !!!!!! you deserve it with the courage to get out ,and you look very passible ,I only have one thing other to say its too bad that over here across the pond people dont accept us for who we are the US is blindsided ,and stigmatized by what for the good of our culture,instead of accepting people as being diverse.

Quote Originally Posted by pauleen
    Congrats, and have fun !!!!!! you deserve it with the courage to get out ,and you look very passible ,I only have one thing other to say its too bad that over here across the pond people dont accept us for who we are the US is blindsided ,and stigmatized by what for the good of our culture,instead of accepting people as being diverse.
    Hi Pauleen,

Sorry to hear you feel that way about your peers in the US. I'm sure it can't be so bad? I don't think people in England are that accepting in general although it is getting better. I don't pass all the time, I can go about my business virtually invisible to others most of the time but I occasionally get read by teenage girls who often have no problem with voicing their new found discovery to EVERYONE! Working in the shop is going to be a challenge as charity shops are a haven for moneyless teenage girls looking for a fashion bargain It could all end in tears....:cheeky:

Monica x

Go for it Monica, I am so pleased for you.I am 55 now and married happily,but still regret not going full time.I dress most days, but it still isn,t enough,so i know how you must feel.You are following your heart, and i am sure it won,t let you down.Wish i could be there with you.Anyway good luck and have a wonderful time and let us all know how it went.Perhaps you can tell us which shop it is and we can come and boost your sales for you.I am sure lots of us uk girls would be very supportive
    love susan

Monica, Congrats on the new job. I had to tell you. The one place in the US where crossdressers feel most comfortable is a thrift shop. Let's assume the "worst" happened and your manager did read you. I can't imagine how. If I managed a thrift shop and had many regular crossdresser customers, I'd hire a crossdresser to make my special customers feel at ease. I certainly would feel more comfortable if the thrift shop that I frequent had a crossdressing attendant. It would make life easier for me if I could ask questions of you at the store about various femme items. So one way or the other, give your new boss credit for having good taste and being smart. You may be exactly who she was hoping to find. A beautiful CD, that is. Or a beautiful girl. Sales will certainly go up when all the CD girls find out that there is one of them working at the thrift shop. It will make liffe easier for your manager, many customers and yourself. Have fun!

"What are you waiting for?" -

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susan stewart uk
    Go for it Monica, I am so pleased for you.I am 55 now and married happily,but still regret not going full time.I dress most days, but it still isn,t enough,so i know how you must feel.
    I almost went full time when I was in my 20's, but other things took over, and it made me realise it perhaps wasn't the right time.....oh how i regret it now....there are just so many possibilities that I didn't take up......it's one of those things I will always wonder about.

Now, I'm happily married, but I'm a size 18 / 22, and long for the days when I was 22 years old and could share my girflriends size 12 clothes....but worst of all, in those days I had all my own hair ! Long and flowing too.....

You must of course go for it......otherwise you'll regret it forever. Good Luck, and my thoughts (at least) are with you.
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

Monica. I just looked at your full length avatar honey, and you are lovely. have fun with the job, if anyone asks about your gender just act insulted.
    Good for you Honey.

Sincerely,

Chalene Marie

congradulations

Good luck with the new job, it sounds like fun.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sage GG

That's great news. Congratulations! I think you look totally passable, and think that your future employer did too.

Good luck, and keep us informed.
    Kate xxx
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Thanks!

Thank's for all your kind support ladies - two days to go.....starting to get a little nervous

Quote Originally Posted by monicawyer
    Either way they gave me a voluenteer form to fill ouut and take back when I start next saturday but I'm going to post it thu their letterbox tomorrow so if they did know and they're having second thoughts, they have my phone number to call me! Otherwise, Saturday can't come soon enough. Another step towards womanhood.

Monica x
    Hi Monica,

So what did you put on the form ???? Female or Male name ?

I have a friend in the Midlands who is a registered volunteer at a Charity shop in both her female and male names, for insurance purposes.

Good luck, Ruth

Way to go Monica

Enjoy the expirence that many of us only dream of. If the subject should come up about male or female be direct but kind. i can remember back in my "closet days" i worked with an L.P.N. who was a TG. I honestly wanted to make friends and come out to her, but when I tried to bring up the subject, her response was, "what's in my pants is none of your business".
    This is the perfect chance to actually show people that all we want to do is live our lives just like any other person. We just want to live it in a dress and heels. Have fun. BTW if you come across a Navy Blue 2 piece size 12, I've got dibs.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Banned Read only
    Monica,
    Great to hear your good news.
    Well done sis.
    We are all very proud of you.