Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bed time dressing

I like to sleep in a really big t-shirt and some shorts. It's really comfortable and it looks like that's what most girls my age wear to bed anyway.

In winter, a long satin nightdress. In summer, a short satin chemise.
    Guess who has a thing for satin?!
    P.S. Complete with bra, forms and wig!

Used to be Vanity Fair nylon nightgowns or coloratura robe with full cut panties. Now my wife only lets me wear women's nylon or satin PJ's or a woman's satin night shirt. Still wear the panties.

The PJ's seem to be slightly more masculine and she even bought me some. Don't tell her, but when I go to bed separately, I still wear nightgowns! Have to keep the covers up, though. When I'm caught, she is pretty good about it even though we have a DADT relationship.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Tshirt and boxer shorts is probably the most common. Sometimes I do like to put on stockings, garters and a corselette for the slip-slide sensation on my legs in my satin sheets (even my blanket has satin on the underside). I tried wearing a satin gown, but the slightest movement and I ended up being on the floor

I like wearing a satin nightie and panties, In the winter I have been wearing a soft cotton nightie in the colder weather. I have been wearing nighties and panties for years.

I love going to bed in a long flowing nightgown along with my panties, bra and forms
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I believe this topic has been addressed not to long ago in a different thread.

I love my camisole's and tap pants. I think I have one in every color of these.PJ's.jpg

I usually wear vintage slips from the 60's but my favourite thing to wear is a double nylon baby doll.

I sleep on satin bedding, anything slippery is okay. Usually wear pettipants either cotton or nylon, and cami. I dont wear nightgowns in bed, to restrictive, always shift from one side to the other or get tangled up, I have 1 slip that hits mid thigh and it usually ends up around my waist making it much cooler under the sheets.

Long night gown micro fleece or flannel this time of year (winter)

I often wear this pretty little cotton nightdress which I bought in Peacocks
    Attachment 256413

Obviously I want more. This is what I just recently ordered from eBay a few nights back. I'm really in the mood for satin right now and this looks lovely. I decided to buy it after my girlfriend decided to leave her satin dressing gown here for when she stays over, and it felt wonderful. But I didn't want to keep wearing her one in case I accidentally damage it or wear it out, then she would suspect. This is a stock photo btw, I wish I looked as good as her. Well I've recently decided to grow my hair long at least as that synthetic wig quickly wore out. I have also gotten used to wearing my chicken fillets in bed too
    Attachment 256414
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

Besides a nightie I sometimes put curlers in my wig. Not easy to do but I love it

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    In the summer time I sleep in a satin or nylon nightgown knee length. In the winter because we turn down the heat at night I wear pajama pants. The pajama pants I wear most often are some women's talls that my wife got for me. I never asked her where she got them or why because it was out of character for her to do that and I didn't want to push it. She didn't say they were women's just that I noticed first they had no fly opening and when I looked at the tag they were women's..

I did try sleeping in bra and forms a couple of times but I was uncomfortable doing that. I do know that I am far more comfortable sleeping in a nightgown than anything else.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Complete neoprene scuba suit under full medieval armor with chainmail under a chicken costume. Damn feathers!

Just kidding. Yes this thread has been done to death.
    Bra, forms, panties, silky nightie.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

In the Buff Baby.

Currently just my male briefs, but, when my wife is out of town her Salmon pink satin nightdress and a bra.

Next time she is out of town, I plan on getting my own satin nightdress for a more comfortable fit...

Satin PJ's summer and winter for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nothing. Feels great.

I like the long nylon nightgowns. I love the ones from Shadowline.

Nighties and panties , always.

Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

My bra, forms, panties and a cute nightgown or PJ's if it's really cold.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Bra, Panties, and PJs from VS. In the beginning, I would wear them to bed like once a month. Now its every night and the quality of sleep has gotten much better

normally nothing but when the wife gets up and go's to work early i slip in to her nightie and panties,just feels right.

Bra, forms, pantyhose to keep my legs warm, and a Victoria's Secret nightshirt that comes to my knees. Also: a night-wear wig, specially made for sleeping, that I bought from The Wig Company several years ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Girls like me just wanna be brides...