Thread: Awesome Interview Today

Awesome Interview Today

A woman interviewer came to my house today. Can't say what it was about, but that's irrelevant. I called her ahead of time and told her I would be dressed. She thanked me but was cool with it.

When she arrived, she treated me totally as a woman. I commented about not wanting to freak her out and she told me I was pretty and that she would not have noticed me in a crowd. We talked some about fashion and having large breasts that cause blouses to unbutton, as mine kept doing. She told me to buy fabric tape you can buy at fabric stores and use that inside my blouse. Great idea.

I was very nervous before she came over, but I have never felt so much like a woman talking to another woman. It was fantastic and we both had a good time. Another success story I just wanted to pass on.

Amazing encounter. Glad you had such a wonderful time!

Parish

Sounds like it was uplifting and refreshing!

A productive interview when you don't even know the results yet? That is great!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Christina,
    That is great! Glad that everything worked out well and you had a very good interview.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Christina, good for you. Great advice on the tape.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Thanks for sharing Christina, I love hearing these inspirational stories ☺