Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What type of body would you want - if you could choose?

Either Steph Beacham or Linda Evans in their Dynasty days! (Only as a read head of course!)

Female plumbing. I already have a decent (E cup) rack, but I have a short, chunky torso and no matter what I do, I can't get rid of the belly. I'd love to have a nice six-pack abs, but I guess I'm going to have to look at liposuction.

So:
    5'3" or so (160 cm)
    A waist about 23" (58 cm)
    Long legs to go with my long hair. My hair is already waist length, but I'd like to have it longer (Crystal Gayle), and some nice high heels 6" (15 cm) or better. I'd like to try ballet boots, but I have feet like a duck: short and wide. I take a 5.5 4E men's shoe and a 11 in women's to get the width.
    I'd like to have some artistic talent, preferably in drawing. Dad painted landscapes and such (I've got them as my desktop wallpaper), but I can't draw a stick figure with a straightedge. I've always loved the comic-style art, and I have a tin ear, so I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

Aspiring Member
    Like Kylie Minogue, but scaled up by about 10%.

Just like Michelle Trachtenberg. She is 5'7" just like me. Now for the details: I would like to be 38C or D, 25, 36, and if I ever manage to transition, shave my brow bones, smaller nose, fuller lips, a slightly smaller jaw, fix my receding hairline, and for heaven's sake, smaller feet than the size 11 boats I have now.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

I would like to be about 5ft 4 inches. 32b breasts. I like them smaller. Maybe a 24 inch waist and 35 inch hips. Light brown long hair. That would be fun.
    Last edited by Staci; 01-30-2016 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

I just would like to be a shape shifter so I can have any body type I would like. Then I could be a women whenever I want then shift back into regular me which would keep the wife happy.

I'd be about 5'6", have a 40C rack and weigh about 126 pounds. It's been scientifically proven that if you want to attract a man, your BMI has to be lower than his. That means lean, lean, lean in this day and age where men are increasingly lean themselves. Catherine Zeta Jones is very pretty in my mind and is one of the few women I would consider sleeping with, along with Julianne Moore, everyone's favorite babysitter.

It's a toss-up; sometimes like Amy Acker, other times like Dana Delany, and occasionally Dolly Parton.

I'd stay 6' and have the sort of figure they used to paint onto the sides of airplanes.

Like I am now, only with 36D breasts and a slightly larger bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    I'd stay 6' and have the sort of figure they used to paint onto the sides of airplanes.
    ah thank you! I've been trying to figure why my brain keeps seeing your Avatar picture and think why it looks so familiar.. now I know why (ps I love that avatar)