Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purse survival kit - Need advice

My cellphone, keys and the usual makeup. :-)

Sometimes I even carry Benjamin Franklin around with me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I found a purse that has a hidden zipped compartment that I can throw my guy wallet with CC, ID in for backup. Then in the normal purse section I carry all that I need (I avoid getting into the secret compartment ) : lipstick, lipgloss, keys, cash (my name on credit card does not match femme mode, so if I buy something, I use cash), phone. Majority of my trips out are to the mall to window shop, or add one or two makeup or clothing items to the collection. So I don't need much.
    Very interesting lists - maybe I don't bring enough! I get just a little bit so didn't think much. I should have makeup to "powder my nose" or touch up and a few more items.

Samantha, I have found that the name on the credit card does not seem to matter much. My wife has used my CC's before and I have used them in Fem mode with no problem. That said, I always have my DL to back me up.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Most of my outings are not long so in general my id some essential makeup like lip gloss and lip stick as well as powder.
    I also take a brush for the windy days. I have a coin purse that I can carry credit cards too
    So I guess I'm pretty basic

I use a women's purse as a shoulder bag even in guy mode. Eyeglasses. Mini umbrella. Book or Kindle. Checkbook. Appointment book. Kleenex. Hand sanitizer. Tums. Store coupons. Some jewelry, and a makeup kit with lipstick, powder, rouge.

Everything that a GG puts in their handbag and more. Make-up bag (large one), umbrella, gloves, glasses, phone, 3 packs of tissues, bottle of Ester Lauder perfume and anything else that I think that I shall need. purse with notes and plenty of cash. Oh and my cigarettes and a couple of lighters. Also a spare set of panties and a pair of hold-up stockings. If I put much more in there it will need to be fitted with wheels.

Julie.

I think I've seen 3 shopping malls come by so far, but no security?

I'd throw in a condom or two.. just in case.. luckily they don't take up much space