Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought I was being careful, but got busted anyway

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    You could always say your SO must have done it as a joke one night after you'd had a few drinks and passed out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I have a friend that was out on the town about a year ago and she slipped on ice and broke her leg. She went into the ER as is. We were all laughing about it as she told us she was discharged with a cast several hours later.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I'm curious- I've had plenty of EKGs in my 36 years but they have never hooked electrodes to my ankles- is this some kind of specialty EKG?

If asked, I would simply say the hose were for a medical issue and leave it at that. or mention that you're on your feet a lot and it helps avoid blisters.

I wore a bra to my last VA appointment with the GP, not even thinking that she would do the stethoscope/listen to my heart thing. It was no big deal to her. She acted like it wasn't there. Totally professional.

The EKG was a "7 lead" EKG, which has 3 leads on the chest, one on each arm and one on each ankle.

I was tempted to say that the hose is for a sensitivity to latex (in socks), which is partly true, but decided just to embrace it and overcome my initial embarrassment.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!