Thread: Why lie to your SO/wife?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    @Kimberley May

Is this a true statement or your spin on your wife's clothing? Does she buy her clothes in the ladies or men's section of a store? Is jeans only "men's clothing"?

It is annoying to see this statement reiterated over and over. Most women don't buy "men's" clothes! This is not the 1920's.

Oh, by the way, if the post was was written by a women and she said "despite my husband wearing women's clothing from head to toe" bla bla bla; you wouldn't like!
    I wasn't lying. My "girlfriend" does buy and wear mens clothes, because she says she finds them more comfortable, and more convenient such as mens jeans has deeper pockets. Mens jumpers are thicker and warmer, etc. She still wears women's underwear however. Only last week we were looking around in a mens only clothes store for a new jacket for her. Nobody gives her bother in the street over it.

And yet she would find it too weird if she knew about my CDing. It really is one rule for one and another for the other.
    Last edited by Kimberley May; 01-31-2016 at 02:34 PM.
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x