Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Met another crossdresser!

Banned Read only

Met another crossdresser!

A first for me of sorts. I was dressed and he was not. We met over glasses of wine in a fairly quiet little wine bar in San Jose. While I am not "out" he is quite a bit more closeted than I. It's so funny to talk to someone who thinks they are the "weird" one. We all are! I remember being in his shoes and thinking the same as he. He hadn't heard of crossdressers.com which somehow surprised me. I hope he joins. Rest assured all you lurkers, you are no more weird than the rest of us. This is what I was wearing: Kenna by Elizabeth and James in a beautiful lilac color. I just bought it. There were enough gals out in dresses that I didn't feel out of place at all even though pants were the common attire but I think I need some spanx!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 01-30-2016 at 12:04 PM. Reason: out and about

Aspiring Member
    Very nice dress Jennifer. And good for you. Sounds like the two of you had a great time chit chatten

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U look good now, Jenn. But, girdles can only help!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    You know Sherry, this dress shows EVERY line in the undergarments, it's so tight. I need the help, but it will show though.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. Just get a thin, seamless one. They don't even show thru my suits. Which really show everything!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Jennifer,
    Thanks for sharing your story, weird shouldn't be in our vocabulary when you look around at so called normal people .

The dress looks great , I've just been given a couple that are a snug fit and must watch what I wear underneath otherwise other people will be watching instead !

Silver Member
    Looking pretty good there

Love the dress Jen, love, love LOVE it. Of everything I've seen you wear, this is my favorite.

And I love the length, so classy!

So did he have a hard time finding you in the wine bar?
    Reine

Jennifer, everything about the outfit is perfect! You look amazing...h&k Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Looking good, love the dress!

Jennifer, you look fabulous.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

You look great

Jennifer,
    Sounds like a wonderful time, great dress!

Perfect dress, beautiful smile!

Very pretty dress!!! You always look fabulous!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    ...So did he have a hard time finding you in the wine bar?
    Oh Reine, that thought just cracks me up! No, he was able to find me pretty easily but I was the ONLY person waiting outside so the challenge was low on all fronts Thanks for the kind words. E&J is my new favorite designer. The dress doesn't hide any flaws but it kind of sucks you in int he right places.

Killer dress and you make it look even better.

Jennifer,
    Beautiful dress, it complements you very nicely. Now I need to go shopping for a new one.

Jennifer, Very nice thread, and such a gorgeous dress! You look so fab! Thanks for sharing with him, and us! You are right. Most all of us feel weird at times. How did you happen to get to talking to him? Did he approach you, or you just sort of bumped into each other randomly? I am on a dating site for CD's, and have yet to meet anyone. Almost all are looking for a lot of you know what, married or single.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 01-30-2016 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    He hadn't heard of crossdressers.com which somehow surprised me. I hope he joins.
    There's a metric BLEEPton of CD's out there who know NOTHING of the online transcommunity let alone the RL support groups.

I was wearing a new dress I just bought in a beautiful lilac color. I didn't feel out of place at all even though pants were the common attire.
    What a lovely dress, this look is currently my favorite of all your ensembles.

I think I need some spanx!
    (JOKE)You don't have some already? Have we taught you nothing?(/JOKE)

Really, the Rent-The-Runway addicted fashionista that you are, I'm surprised that you haven't already been indoctrinated in the Cult of Spanx.

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    ... How did you happen to get to talking to him? Did he approach you, or you just sort of bumped into each other randomly?
    I was looking for something to do dressed, so I was scanning various MeetUp groups to see if there was anything interesting and happened upon Chris' profile and saw that he and i were quite similar: age, married, children, etc. so I sent him an email and asked if felt like meeting. I made it clear that this was not a pickup and so we met. We have enough in common that hanging out is a possibility in the future.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good example of the "leap of faith concept" Jennifer.
    People always complain they can't find CD friends.
    Most of the time they won't put forth the effort to find one.
    Well done Jennifer.

Banned Read only
    You know Tracii, I agree. If one is complaining they cant find a friend, they have not tried. I can hardly even call what I did effort. It's weird to reach out to another dude like it's a date but it is what it is. When I think about it, I did the same thing 30 years ago and that guy is still my best friend.

Silver Member
    How I envy your youth and beauty. You make the dress look gorgeous, Jennifer!

Very elegant look Jen!
    Glad it was a great experience too. Plus you probably helped someone as well.

Your right, what we do is weird. But so is skydiving or flying small planes that someone built themselves.

Once you get down to it - "If we weren't all crazy we'd all be insane" Thanks to JB for that line!
    Hugs
    Kim
    I never chose to dress as a woman, dressing as a woman chose me