Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Met another crossdresser!

First things first you look great. Second, going out with an other cd is great fun. Hopefully next time you'll both be dressed up.

sorry, I disagree, you DON'T need Spanx. you look like a woman there
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    LOL! Lorileah, a compliment that ONLY a cross dresser can appreciate! Thanks

So how DO you keep everything tucked away down there?

Banned Read only
    More simple than you think. tight seamless panties. Tight dress means seamless undergarments. Then the dress itself does some of the work.

So glad you got to meet a fellow sister from the forum, Jennifer. I would have shown up drab too if I knew I had to compete with "that dress"! You can definitely see your bike workouts are providing results.
    I want to stress to the members here to take advantage of meeting each other through this forum. I have met 5 other members directly through arrangements made here. I also learned of large gatherings I could attend to meet even more. You don't have to dress to meet each other, just let someone know you're going to be nearby and go have a beer together. We all travel around and the members are every where, so drop them a note and see if you can't hook up for a little story swapping face to face. And if you can enjoy the meeting dressed, even better!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Chris must have been delighted to meet up with you Jennifer and very impressed wth how you looked. No doubt you were an inspiration for him.

You look so great! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    More simple than you think. tight seamless panties. Tight dress means seamless undergarments. Then the dress itself does some of the work.
    which brand do you prefer? I'd rather not spend money experimenting.

nice story and nice outfit..i hope your confidence gave him the courage he needed to come out more

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Stevens View Post
    So glad you got to meet a fellow sister from the forum, Jennifer. I would have shown up drab too if I knew I had to compete with "that dress"! You can definitely see your bike workouts are providing results.
    I want to stress to the members here to take advantage of meeting each other through this forum. I have met 5 other members directly through arrangements made here. I also learned of large gatherings I could attend to meet even more. You don't have to dress to meet each other, just let someone know you're going to be nearby and go have a beer together. We all travel around and the members are every where, so drop them a note and see if you can't hook up for a little story swapping face to face. And if you can enjoy the meeting dressed, even better!
    I would love to meet up with a fellow crossdresser from the forum, but haven't noticed many members from the north west of the UK.

Banned Read only
    I don't think you are looking too hard. NW UK is a big area, but I have seen users from Manchester, Leeds, various Yorkshires, and Liverpool. And Scotland isn't too far away. Lot's of folks from there.

Jennifer,
    First of all you look fabulous love the dress you have a wonderful figure and look. The first time I met a crossdresser I was in male mode had not even started. She was an out reach person for a transgender support group who met people trying to figure out all this crossdressing stuff. Well She was beautiful, I had no idea how nice a guy could look, Gave me hope. I am sure your visit was very encouraging for your friend too. I have since learned so much and feel I have achieved some success in looking my best crossdressed, but will never forget the first encounter. The community grows or atleast comes out of the closet as they find support and Hope! Great story.

Fab dress, and well done for fitting it so well!
    if the stats are right there must be nearly 100 CD's in my town ... but 99 of them are in the closet so we can't and don't meet - that's why GURLS, you gotta get out and network, and realise even small towns have enough for 40-50 to gather weekly in enough masses for safety!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Hey, Jennifer. You look really, really nice!!!! You totally pass as a woman. Cute.

Banned Read only
    I love your dress.You also have a sweet smile

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    A first for me of sorts. I was dressed and he was not. We met over glasses of wine in a fairly quiet little wine bar in San Jose. While I am not "out" he is quite a bit more closeted than I. It's so funny to talk to someone who thinks they are the "weird" one. We all are! I remember being in his shoes and thinking the same as he. He hadn't heard of crossdressers.com which somehow surprised me. I hope he joins. Rest assured all you lurkers, you are no more weird than the rest of us. This is what I was wearing: Kenna by Elizabeth and James in a beautiful lilac color. I just bought it. There were enough gals out in dresses that I didn't feel out of place at all even though pants were the common attire but I think I need some spanx!

Ok girls, Now I'm able to join in the fun in this site.
    Anyway, I'm not really new to this, but as Jen says, I'm still a bit closeted simply because of my family situation.
    Jen is awesome, and one thing I picked up from her, is she does not thing she would pass. Since I was out there with her, I would say that she would be one of the girls I loved to look at since she shares the same taste in clothing as mel. Jen i could see that she might have been leary about being out there, but figured "well i dont care". Well you dont need to worry Jen, because not only thing you can pass, but looks way much better that other girls I know, and its the package, NOT the gender

I was really nervous doing this meeting, simply since I have talked to many girls, but not since iloveit back in the early 2000 (some girls in the area might know this place), I have NOT met with any other girls physically, since i did not feel a sense of comfort meeting them. But with Jen, after chatting with her, I felt REAL, sincerity, and someone that really understood me, because she knows. Sometimes you have to use your girls intuition about such things, and my gut was saying, I really needed to meet her to grown my own self and direction!

Jen is fortunate to have a supportive spouse, but i have not yet to come to terms to make that decision yet, I hope with more interaction with Jen, to have that courage to do so.

You Go Jen!, I'll be raiding your wardrobe when we go out soon!
    stay pretty, christy

Banned Read only
    Christy you made it! So glad you could join. You'll get a lot of different perspectives here. Some good, some bad, some horrific but that's the nature of life.

Glad you had a good experience. I did too. I hold the passing comment in abeyance until the next time out and we'll let the normals decide. But as I told you, it does't matter. It just "is."

Take care,

Jennifer, love the dress! And no Spanx required you look great. I have had email exchanges with another CD, sharing stories of our trips out and clothing tips over the past few months, before learning of this site. I'll have to ask her if she has heard of this forum . Anyway, we have discussed possibility of meeting dressed sometime but our schedules haven't matched.
    Your story gives me hope! I've been out on my own but would be much more fun to spend a day shopping and lunch with someone.

Hell-o Jenn,
    I'm happy to hear you actually bought that dress, and it's not another rental!
    It appears to have been custom made for you. AND REALLY ? SPANKS ??? FOR YOU ?????
    PFFFF! Yeah right!
    As far as you having another outing goes.... it's no big surprise.
    I don't know how you and Chris-ty came to know one another, and it doesn't matter, but I'm
    wondering how much your wife knew before your meeting. What was her reaction to hearing you
    were meeting Chris, not Christy?
    No offense at all to you Christy, I've been hoping to meet with
    Jenn for some time now, but you well know how life goes. It takes more than the stars to align sometimes!
    Please keep in touch Jenn, things are a bit out of sorts right now, but ehhh, who knows?
    Keep in mind a 2016 TG summer house party! (Maybe?)
    I'll get to work on aligning those stars soon!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Julie and I just may have to move to SF. So many amazing lovely girls there. And I'm told there's lots of open minded cute men too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Jennifer,
    I'm a lurker but getting more courage to interact on this forum. You look marvelous. Great dress color and cut, perfect necklace, love the shoe color and wig and make-up. You look so put together. Now, what about your voice? Do you use your normal voice or do you try to alter your voice to sound like a female. I suffer from the same upper build as you i.e., broad shoulders so it's difficult to find dresses that fit. I have gravitated to skirts. My favorite style is the pencil skirt, ponte skirt and A-line from Talbots and Kohls (size 12P). Most of my shoes are pumps, sling-back pumps, open-toes (yes, you can wear tights with open-toed high heels). I've tried a wig but look still look like a dude and besides, it doesn't do much for me as does the feeling and excitement I get from wearing heels, leggings, pantyhose/tights, bra, panties, camisoles, skirts, dresses, and necklaces. I am planning on wearing 4" ankle booties do run some errands. Anyone ever wear mid-to-high heels while in DRAB?
    My wife knows and now understands I was born this way. She says I've got great legs and good taste in clothes and color coordination. So around her it's everything but wig and make-up. She said the breast forms feels incredibly real! I'm a 38D. For my last birthday, she bought me a long length nightgown and on occasions bought me a bra from the clearance section at Kohl's. She will now give me her order when i place my order for pantyhose from Hanes.com.
    Anyway, I have great admiration for those who go out. You are very courageous and a true trailblazers for the rest of us.
    Tina

You look gorgeous, Jennifer. That dress is a dream and you carry it amazingly well.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Freeman View Post
    ... but will never forget the first encounter. The community grows or atleast comes out of the closet as they find support and Hope! Great story.
    Barbara, I needed help getting out the door and found it with Allie and Rachael. I'll never for get my first time as well. Such a big thing in our heads and such a small thing in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha981 View Post
    ...Your story gives me hope! I've been out on my own but would be much more fun to spend a day shopping and lunch with someone.
    Samantha, this is EXACTLY why I reached out Christy. It is more fun with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    I'm happy to hear you actually bought that dress, and it's not another rental! ...
    I'm wondering how much your wife knew before your meeting. What was her reaction to hearing you were meeting Chris, not Christy? ...
    Keep in mind a 2016 TG summer house party! (Maybe?)
    Kristyn, I would have paid full retail for that dress (but glad I did't).
    I told my wife I was meeting another cross dresser before I knew what mode he might be in. After meeting Chris, I gave her the same info I wrote above but with more dialog, like any normal conversation. Her reaction was "great, I hope he knows people really don't care." Oh, and she liked my dress.
    And of course I hope timing works out for the house party, my wife will join me. I'll get some riding in in Monterey too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tina81 View Post
    ...Now, what about your voice? Do you use your normal voice or do you try to alter your voice to sound like a female...
    I suffer from the same upper build as you i.e., broad shoulders so it's difficult to find dresses that fit.....
    I've tried a wig but look still look like a dude....
    Tina, I have no vocal disguise really. I try to soften my voice but it's a man's voice. I do try to raise the octave but not so much that it sounds like Minnie Mouse. I do believe that long before someone talks to me, they already know I am not a genetic woman so the voice is not that much of a surprise.
    Dress fit is a challenge. As much as I want to cover my arms, I find that dresses with more cut out in the back actually makes room for my back and shoulders.
    Tina, we're dudes. Putting on a wig won't hide that. I work with what I have and have to be satisfied with that. I never stop trying to improve my presentation but I know my limits. And "passing" is not realistic so don't let that be a reason to stay closeted.

My first crossdresser meeting was with my girlfriends and me as a girl.

The guy did not know this but my girlfriends had encouraged him to dress and come out one night with the group.

We went out together and all gave "her" encouragement during the evening.

The weird part for me was that he thought one of the other girls was a dresser and he kept asking me which one it was.

Good luck with your new relationship.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.