Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Met another crossdresser!

Jennifer,
    Thanks so much for the encouragement. You're right, "we're dudes." You've inspired me to "never stop improving my presentation and to recognize my limits." We just won't pass and that in itself shouldn't stop us from going out. OK, so I've convinced my inner self of that but still not ready. So afraid of what others will think...have always been that way. My wife does tell me that I look better in some skirts and dresses than her friends. She even gave me one of her mother dresses and when I put it on she said, "Wow! you wear that better than my mom ever did." and that was without the pearl necklaces. I did wear off black pantyhose and 3-in pumps. Again, you've got great taste in women's clothes and wear them extremely well.
    Tina

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Barbara, I needed help getting out the door and found it with Allie and Rachael. I'll never for get my first time as well. Such a big thing in our heads and such a small thing in reality.

Samantha, this is EXACTLY why I reached out Christy. It is more fun with someone.

Kristyn, I would have paid full retail for that dress (but glad I did't).
    I told my wife I was meeting another cross dresser before I knew what mode he might be in. After meeting Chris, I gave her the same info I wrote above but with more dialog, like any normal conversation. Her reaction was "great, I hope he knows people really don't care." Oh, and she liked my dress.
    And of course I hope timing works out for the house party, my wife will join me. I'll get some riding in in Monterey too!

Tina, I have no vocal disguise really. I try to soften my voice but it's a man's voice. I do try to raise the octave but not so much that it sounds like Minnie Mouse. I do believe that long before someone talks to me, they already know I am not a genetic woman so the voice is not that much of a surprise.
    Dress fit is a challenge. As much as I want to cover my arms, I find that dresses with more cut out in the back actually makes room for my back and shoulders.
    Tina, we're dudes. Putting on a wig won't hide that. I work with what I have and have to be satisfied with that. I never stop trying to improve my presentation but I know my limits. And "passing" is not realistic so don't let that be a reason to stay closeted.
    Jennifer is right on the money. We can't hid the fact we are guys.. We like to feel fem, but we cant feel hung up on how we act and talk. Heck I know a lot of gg that talk like dudes (they are considered tom boys at best). The key is that we are share stuff in common, and we should feel like we can go out, and not feel that we are considered "wierd", as Jennifer likes to say. BTW, Jennifer is very striking and pretty, and the funny thing is she does not really know that. The first time I was dressed full from head to toe with makeup, I cryed because I looked so pretty. It might not have been perfect, but i was so happy. All of my picts show me smiling and really enjoying the moment. I see Jennifer's pictures in that way, happy, content, just everything in the world is right! I'm really itching for that fem outing with her soon!
    stay pretty, christy

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    We are all a bit nuts, but it makes life more interesting. As for flying small planes, that is just good fun!

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    Julie and I just may have to move to SF. So many amazing lovely girls there. And I'm told there's lots of open minded cute men too.
    LOL.. the only negative thing is the cost.. It very expensive to live in the "City", sad, since I was born and raised there.
    My first encounter with buying dresses and heels was buffalo exchange in the Haight. its still there
    stay pretty, christy

Jen,

Love your look, very pretty. Yes we are definitely unique. I cherish the times I am able to just shut off the feeling of being abnormal and go with my feminine side and slip into my female attire, step into my heel and am transformed into another world were I feel beautiful. I love being Kelli

I'm meeting another CD this weekend and she will be all dressed as well. So far it's just been emails and sharing photos, but we already seem to have a lot of things in common. I'm so excited!

That sounds like so much fun: Have a great time! I hope you post all about it after!

MY goodness Jennifer. You look stunning. I wish i could pull that look off. The pink is so vibrant and your hair & smile so vivacious. I'm still working on black skirts and blouse. I'd like to transition to dresses, but I need to lose a little more belly LOL.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Looking gorgeous Jennifer!
    That is a really nice pose you have.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Jennifer,
    Lovely sheath dress, and as always a great smile. I would have to add a cardigan during winter months. Curious how you met your new acquaintance and picked your location. Joni

You look terrific Jennifer,... very pretty!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard