Thread: Living vicariously through your GG friends? 😉

Banned Read only

Living vicariously through your GG friends? 😉

I just went for a coffee with a GG friend I haven't seen in about a year who I'm 'out to' but 'En Femme' and talk about no big dea!! She loved my nails* (pink pong by Sally Hansen) and she almost mugged me for my Duvetica Adhara jacket (gorgeous jacket 😀 )!

images-2.jpg

We got onto a completely natural conversation about women's designer fashion! She used to be a model, she's 6' tall and feels 'Awkward' in heels (ya, we talked about that! 😉 )!

Anyhooo, talk about feeling like HER! Just wanted to share...live vicariously through your (GG friends) 😁

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't have a lot of GG friends anymore. And, it seems more like I live vicariously thru Sherry.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-30-2016 at 01:33 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Robin,
    You are so lucky to have GG friends like that. Sounds like so much fun.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

I have a couple of GG friends who i am very close to and never told them about my cding .They all say the same thing they considered me as their secret girlfriend
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Sh-sh-sh-shakin' all over jemima_bates's Avatar
    Robin,

Unlike you, I'm not out to my friends, but do live vicariously through them. I'm always complimentary about a new pair of heels or a nice outfit they're wearing - but far more so than the other males in our circle making me wonder if they have sussed me out!

Hopefully they just think I've got a good eye for detail.

Jemima x