Thread: Becoming more attracted to CD's than women?

Becoming more attracted to CD's than women?

Masculinity is such a turn off, so I've never thought I was at all gay. But as I explore, I'm finding myself really attracted to CD's.

Curious if anyone else is finding this to be true. You cuties have turned me bi. lol

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I was either into girls, or guys, ....depending on my mood....now my moodswings include other cd's too....hey variety is the spice of life right ?

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    No wife or SO for me to offend... I am absolutely most attracted to other CDs. Many of us have such a common interest in trying to be as femme as possible when dressed and I find many oh so sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by threeheavenshigh View Post
    Curious if anyone else is finding this to be true. You cuties have turned me bi. lol
    Sadly, quite the opposite recently (Adriana has the inside track on this but she is sworn to secrecy... ) - which is a shame because in another way I agree with you - we are all Absolutely Bloody Fabulous here...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Here we go again! Another who is bi/gay thread?

I quite enjoy the company of dressers. And, do find the fem and attractive ones appealing.

However, knowing what they have under their skirts is like a cold shower on my libido!

That's how u can tell if u r actually gay/bi, Three. If thots of those parts turn u on? U r!

If not? Not!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-30-2016 at 01:48 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    No not to me, other Cders are intriguing but I'm not attracted. At my first outing to a social event I spent too much time chatting to an attractive girl on the wig stall, I always felt when I did get out I would still be me , no sudden femme change so I'm still attracted to GGs. It did feel strange making eye contact knowing I was wearing makeup and mascara !

Both sides of me, Jean Marie and my guy David is far more attracted and interested in CD/TG ladies then men for sure, I do still have an attraction for females though.

More? No.. but I'll appreciate both equally (or not.. it still comes down to taste buds on each single person male or female).

That said, specificly TS for me has always had a very high 'best of both worlds' appeal

Aspiring Member
    I have zero attraction to men, dressed or otherwise!

But I have great admiration for another CD who pulls off an effective "pass". We can all learn from each other. I can look at a CD who did a really good transformation and say "wow!", and appreciate her aesthetically, but to say I'm sexually attracted... definitely not. I'm really turned on by a cis female's intimate physical attributes and would, sexually, take a GG dressed in near drab over a CD with a well-executed and sexy looking transformation.

Just a theory of mine but I think it comes down to pheremones.

Banned Read only
    This topic should just be a sticky thread since it pops up every week with all the same responses

one of those times 'sticky' should be called post-it... phun intended

I consider myself a straight CDer.

Somtimes I wish the desire to dress would go away before I get busted but, they don't make a stop dressing patch yet.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    This topic should just be a sticky thread since it pops up every week with all the same responses
    Agreed. As well as the what color panties one.

Oh... and I'm wearing gray panties with pink trim and a pink bow.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I am very attracted to CDs although I have also maintained my admiration of beautiful real women. I spend a lot of time looking at CD pics on the web and marvel at how gorgeous many of them are. If I saw two equally beautiful people, one a CD and the other a GG I would be more attracted and excited by the CD. It's just the way my mentality has changed since I began crossdressing and I don't mind at all.

No Granted there are some CDs that are adorable, but my attraction is to their cute clothes.

Last edited by Lorileah; 01-31-2016 at 02:20 PM. Reason: English only please

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I have to agree with Jennifer, this is a sticky for sure!

To answer the question, both Julie and I are very attracted to other CD's and TS girls, especially ones that pass well. We do have a special CD friend that comes to spend a weekend with us a few times a year, and we always really look forward to that. Sadly she's not a member here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Well I couldn't be more attracted to cd's lately.

A hairy, masculine, muscular dude does absolutely NOTHING for me.

However, a CD who tries in all ways to present as female is a total turn on. Yes, even the parts are okay.

That being said, nothing can replace a genetic female.

You cuties have turned me bi. lol
    OK tick another off the required conversion list for the year. I need 6 more to meet the agenda
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Krististeph View Post
    No Granted there are some CDs that are adorable, but my attraction is to their cute clothes.

Me too, but I prefer outercourse to inner.

Also, sorry didn't mean to bring up a conversation that is routine. Maybe a mod can merge or close this?

Platinum Member
    Hi THH, I see lovely Crossdressers as females not guys in a dress. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I prefer outercourse to inner.
    So do I (or do we actually as my wife prefers it too). But not with men, or other CDs no matter how womanly they look.

There's a few girls on here that I would ask out, it's a same ones not here anymore.

I have been attracted to pretty cd's or tg's for as long as I can remember, pretty ones really turn me on

No. I do find many CD's attractive for sure . But only attracted to my wife.