Thread: What a feeling....

Aspiring Member

What a feeling....

Today is the first day that I wear a Bra under my T shirt, sweater and winter jacket and venture outdoor, it was a great feeling. If you live in Toronto, Canada its cold and wearing a panty and a bra outsiide and doing errands it's probably impossible to notice what is under my Male clothes. I am not trying to be a Woman, I am a typical Male that wear Female clothing, I dont like wearing dresses and skirts mostly under garments that cant be seen, but since I joined this forum I notice I want to get more Feminine items like pantyhose, thights, slips, camisole and suddenly I do not want to try wearing more than the items I already have, does this hapen to some of you here who are crossdressers? The best part for me is that my Wife was with me all the time and I had told her about things I had done in the past and things I would like to do and she is an understanding Wisconsin Woman, I even asked her if she can see Bra marks with my T shirt on. All positive feedback are welcome. Is there a phase when I want to dress more and another time I do not want to dress up? Do you also go throught a period like this? Thanks all.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I can say that I do have times I want to dress more and times where it is less important. I have a supportive wife as long as I don't go out when dressed as a woman. I can live with that. My desire to dress as a female started with panties then nylons, slips,bras, and short nighties. Eventually I progressed to fully dressing to include dresses, make up, etc I think the desires and how far you go are based on the individual. Just be you. It is exciting to go out of the house in women's panties and bra under your clothes. Congratulations to you on having a wife that sounds like she understands. Enjoy.

I think we're all different in what we want and where it goes. But, Like you, I have periods where I want to dress and others when I don't. After a long break, I've been dressing again for about 16 months. In that time, I had a 5 month break with no desire whatsoever. It just went and then it just came back. If that happens to you, don't get rid of all your stuff, just put it away for the inevitable desire to return.

I've always had alternating periods, but every single time I know that the desire to dress returns.
    And every time it came back, I wanted to try more things.

Yes Sarah,its funny how it goes in cycles at times! Now I wish I could just plan ahead for when the days happen.

Gold Member
    I love to under dress; and always wear panties and a bra most of the times.
    Yes, with colder times, I can wear a "T" shirt over my bra, and a mans shirt,
    you can not tell that I am wearing a bra.
    I even wear woman's jeans most of the time. So in a fact, I am wearing what
    most GG's are wearing every day.
    Rader