Thread: need some help facilitating a NJ social group....

need some help facilitating a NJ social group....

i hope its ok to post here,
    iv started a local meet-up for the jersey area, i have reached out to a local LGBT social group to hold meet and greets for the group, they also have other activities they hold on theyre own, they have meeting space which i was interested in, while there today being vetted some concern was voiced that we may need more facilitators for the group as it grows, being that i know more folks here from our area i was hoping to find someone who may be interested, the group is still low in numbers but i hope that things will progress, i was told that their was no history of MtF in any of the other social groups that he knew of so they would meet and discuss it.....

soo he may want to meet with myself and other members again to better vet us....

it seems like a good opportunity even with the extra ? profiling ?

let me know....could be good news for other social groups or situations....

its "jersey shore transgender SURF" on meet-up
    Last edited by mykell; 02-03-2016 at 04:48 PM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that