Thread: one more step

one more step

Had my Dr app at the VA and I got my endo set up should have my app in 2 to 4 weeks. Also set app to see my therapist he's not a gender therapist but I have seen him before. And hope to set up app with a gender therapist. Big question to all my nc va vets if any have a gender therapist or know one it would help me. My Dr is also looking into a voice Coach Or trainer that's in the va system he is not all that sure how to. So any help there would be fantastic. I have been coming out slowly the last couple of months. i am not out to all and i find its harder to switch back and forth. A lot of this has Come about from Badtranys post about being Truthful. I thought a lot about this. So I am just going to live. And try to do the best I can

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Good news about the appointments and also that they are looking to see how they can fit in voice coaching.

Don't tell Melissa I said this , but she's right about the need to be true (see my sig)
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Cindy
    Yes Melissa is right. Living our true life is priceless. It is worth everything! I know it must be difficult but you can do it.
    Suzanne

Gold Member
    My favorite saying. Authenticity is its own reward. Good luck on the voice coach. I don't know that they are that common in the VA, so I hope it works out.