Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dating another crossdresser

I haven't, no. But as I am happily married for 30+ years I'm not thinking about dating anyone . Seriously, if I was single, who knows. Ten years ago would never have thought I'd fully dress or even go to the mall.
    But that is how I came to doing those things and finding out if I like it or not - after lots of thinking!!!
    This is a journey, and maybe those things need to be tried - carefully and safely of course. Or you try it and find out its not for you... only one way to find out.

No I haven't and never really thought about or have the desire to.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Thanks for your input.Awesome.

I'd love the experience. Kind of looking for that now

That could be fun!!!!! Not looking for anything. but have thought about it!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

It is a LOT of fun!

I would definitely be open to it!

Not a CD. I have thought about it. Never had good luck with str8 men years ago. Would love to have someone with similar interests. Shopping/dining/movies just having fun together.

I *might* be being flirtatious with another local member.

(Ok, yes, I am)

That doesn't mean I'm going to be dishonest to my mate or to them. If I *like* them, then they deserve my respect, on all levels.

Sex is really damn easy. I can point out a bunch of boards where you could hook up with a hungry person *tomorrow*, but that isn't really going to get you what you want.

I *think* you want validation and acceptance. I *think* you want someone who GETS you. I don't care where you are on our spectrum.

If all you want to do is lift up your heels... that is easy.

I believe you want more than that. (At least I hope so)

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Umm ... I think if I told you, I'd have to shoot you.

What got me to thinking about it is that I got a few unintended kisses from other CDs
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I went to a CD party last spring. I ended up dancing with this pretty girl who didn't seem to care that I was a moose in a dress. (It was a NICE dress, half silver, half black, vertical split with a nice fade. I wrecked a pretty set of heels doing it)

If I was 'on the market' I might have tried to kiss her. (Sorry, no... I'm not coy. if I'm looking to kiss you I want to make out with you. I find making out -extremely- hot.)

Sometimes S: We are all sisters here, do tell!

- Murmuring Moose
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I've never been attracted to crossdressers. I would consider dating a trans girl though.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

I've got a date Saturday night with another Cd. I can't wait to see how it goes. Very exciting!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My wife dresses in jeans, t-shirt and no makeup. Does that count?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    My wife dresses in jeans, t-shirt and no makeup. Does that count?
    It does That is my wife. Guy's gym shorts and a tank top is her 'home' mode.

I'm married to a man, they just happen to live in a female body.

Reality Check
    I have never thought about dating or "making out" with another crossdresser. Another crossdresser would be a guy and I'm also a guy so .............

First, I am happily married so I'm not going to be dating anyone, crossdresser or not.

Second, if I weren't married and wanted to try something weird, I would be more inclined to get into my Krisi mode and date a man who was not a crossdresser or at least not dressed as one at the time. That's not going to happen though.

I've got a dear friend that is also a crossdresser. We don't date, but we do play together from time to time.

It's a great place to start.

First off not sure I ever really dated anyone.

This is one of the most loaded questions around. Dating / play together / play Dress up together / sex / no sex / str8 - Gay - Lesbian - BI / CD - male - female - Trans Girl - TS. All the combinations possible.

Have a possible rejection from someone starting CD. He was hoping for Dress Up play with another CD. Said we may not be a good fit as he doesn't want to always be the guy but wants to be the gurl sometimes. I get tired of having to explain what a Post-Op MtF TS entails.

I identify as Pan Sexual. Don't really care what is between peoples legs. I have had many combos over the years. Only one I can never do, Sex with a female as a male, that is gone forever.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have recently and it was very nice she was a great kisser too.

So you did the walk of shame for a while, it's still a life experience that sounds like you'll never forget.

Well in about a week I will have my first real 'date' while en-femme, and my companion for the evening will be a young, sharp-dressing FtM crossdresser, who considers themselves gender fluid. We're both approaching it from a standpoint of 'become friends first, then see if romance is in the cards', so I doubt we will go beyond hugs for a while. It will be fun to go out as a couple, with me all dolled up and feminine, and her dressed and acting like a young gentleman accompanying me. We have many interests in common, aside from bending the gender norms. But we also have a large age difference. We are both okay with that, but it could become an issue. Neither of us is in a rush to get physical, but we both accept that perhaps it could go that direction, eventually. This should be interesting...

I Want to So Bad , I have never dress with anyone either been looking for a regular CD friend
    would like to ask I would like to have a regular cd to be friends with and physical but I would like long term am I being realistic in wanting something long term
    just asking
    For me I am not looking for a fling or one night Just wondering if my standards are to high or wanting to much from life
    I hope by asking this it is not offending anyone If So I am sorry

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wanting a solid long term relationship isn't a bad thing to want falcon.
    I would love that and be able to go out as a guy couple too.

Mandy Faye
    I think if U are single, It's only natural to want a LTR. I think the more I become comfortable with my "real self", Dating another CD is becoming more of a want or maybe a desire than just a thought ! Being compatible with the same likes is what I would think could be the first step to a LTR ? Either way... it's on my mind a lot these days :-)