Thread: CH-CH Changes...

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar

CH-CH Changes...

Well, today is my 1 month anniversary on HRT. Not much to report- physically. My skin is noticeably softer. I have "buds." My wife believes my butt to have rounded a bit, tho I can't see it myself.

What I actually want to talk about, is what's changed mentally/emotionally. First, my general anxiety has dropped to almost nothing. That's nice... The big thing tho, is my mood. I am a rapid cycling, mixed mood bipolar 1 person. I have done well managing this without meds for around 15 years. (I do this through spitefulness, routine, diet and exercise) but the symptoms, despite how well I manage, persist. The loud, intrusive thinking, the intense emotions- the struggle for balance has always been how it was. Now, suddenly, my head is quiet. I feel centered. My moods - even keel. I have become non-symptomatic. This started when I began my HRT. At first I thought it was a placebo effect. But it's a month later and I'm still even, still consistently centered and focused. Wild. Almost eerie...

Has anyone else experienced something like this? Apparently, there have been no studies done on such phenomena, so the internet gods have failed me.

Thanks! ❤
    -Fia
    "I'm a work in progress..."

not directly with transitioning, but over 100 of my clients report the same shift in feeling after they have integrated and aligned their seives following in-depth personal processing. From my own perspective, psychologically speaking, the mind ceases to be once its purpose has served. However strange it may sound, pece and calm, centredness is supposed to be the human default. So, welcome to humanity. :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I am about done with my second month on HRT, and I am always been a calm kind of person but on stressful situations my anxiety usually went very high,now I am still calm even on stressful situations.
    I can said that my mind is a lot more clear than before HRT.

Always Stephanie Now! Stephanie Sometimes's Avatar
    I have heard very similar stories from other gals on HRT. In my case, I am about to find out about emotional and psychological effects as I plan to be starting HRT soon.
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller (The Open Door)

"I give her my heart but she wanted my soul...But don't think twice, it's all right" Bob Dylan (1963)

Yes Felicia there is a Santa Claus. Sorry wrong question but I couldn't resit.

Now on to the real question. Yes to that as well. My head is so quiet now I have given up my ADD meds. My mood is so level now it is hard to think I ever could have become like this, NORMAL. The only thing I don't like is I seem to have NO emotions now. No highs, no lows just even ALL the time. It does however beat the alternative.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

Really encouraging to hear these results!

Gosh, this is almost pushing me over the edge to start HRT! Sounds like my whiskey bill would be much lower!

Thanks!

Felicia, I reacted about the same way back in April, after starting HRT in March. My skin tone did soften almost right away and I became much more tolerant and calmer as time progresses. Ten months later changes are still happening. I had very little breast growth until the last month or so. My wife commented that I had the breasts of a ten year old around mid December on a Hawaiian vacation. She's not commented lately, but I'd say I have the breasts of a 15 year old now. That spurt has been surprising. I also noticed my female waist is more defined and my love handles have shrunk. I also think my rear is growing as well right now.
    I've been on the same dosage since May, no progression in amounts. So I can't say thing may have happened quicker if I had continued to increase the dosage. I chose to hold on this dosage because I fell fantastic now and my wife wishes that I present male and keep our marriage. She is the only reason I've put things in "neutral" for now. Bottom llne is things are mentally great, physically fit and with the love of my life. I can deal with the physical changes right now. I am at peace!
    Good luck and hang on, Hon! There's a great ride ahead.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!