Thread: A major pink fog!

Silver Member

A major pink fog!

Since I've joined the forum, I've been overwhelmed by a thick, San Francisco type pink fog, and I've loved it. I've posted just about everything that I've ever learned about Cross dressing from my many years of experimentation. Surprisingly, most of my OPs have been well received and many were said to be 'new' to them. It made me very happy to know that I may have helped someone.

The pink fog just kept rolling in for me in my need to buy pretties. I've got to stop that for a while, at least.

I want to thank all of you who have been so supportive. Its been an awesome feeling! Big hugs to all !!

This really is a great place, I feel as if everyone here is pretty honest and most of all getting real life experience. Enjoy.