I've been on HRT about 18 mos. now. I used to think I was just a crossdresser, but then I wanted to take it to the next level with HRT. I've always felt I should have been female and I think it might actually become a reality. I saw my doctor a couple of weeks ago and my levels came back in the normal range for a pre-menopausal woman.This made me feel great but also scared me a little. Last summer I was having trouble hiding the feminizing the HRT was causing. Well I was looking at myself in the mirror and it crossed my mind "How am I ever going to hide this in shorts and t-shirts?". I get away with it now in jeans and sweatshirts with a sports bra. My 38B bras are getting tight and my butt and hips are looking awesome. With several months till summer I started wondering what my body will look like come the warm weather? It crossed my mind maybe I should stop the HRT now before I can never look male again. I hate the thought of turning back now and maybe I can't. I love the changes in body and how I feel and my wife shares my feelings as well. I guess I just got a reality check and it's kind of scary but exciting at the same time.