Thread: Discoverd

Discoverd

It has been such a long time since I last posted , and I think I have progressed so much over the last couple of years in that I regularly shop have beauty treatments dressed end femme and am known by name and always welcomed with open arms especially when dressed en-femme and at he bare Bare Minerals make up counter the ladies there always encourage me to dress up

Even so I still have anxiety about been seen by my neigbours leaving the house, although I am sure it has happened but nothing seems to have been said since

Well Its happened I introduced my femme self to my next door neighbour.

It has been very windy here today and mid afternoon there was a crunching sound outside the back of the house and on looking out of the window I could see one of the neighbours fence panels had blown down

I needed to see what other damage had been done or was imminent so I put on a coat over my dress and proceeded out having first checking out of the window that the coast was clear ‘ but as stepped out my neighbour had just appeared to see what the noise was and was looking straight at me

The cat was well and truly out of the bag so we had a little chat and I asked if she was ok with me dressed like I was , and she said she had no problems with it and actually thought I looked good and she thought she would have to take some lessons from me

So luckily my neighbour is one of the people who because of children has a large social network who are in fairly good contact with each other ,so I am sure my hobby will be known by quite a few more people in the local area. And guess what I don’t mind , and hopefully am looking forward to introducing my femme self to more of the locals.

Well the next week or so could be one big rush ,

I'd like to suggest that you don't worry, but understand.

Enjoy the 'rush', but be aware as the people you meet, may not be so readily accepting of you as was your neighbor. I wish you good luck in your upcoming adventures!
    Di

Aspiring Member
    Fully understand your concern but also think that your neighbors who already know you as a person will be very understanding. From my experience, most people are less understanding of people they don't know as a person than they are of people they already know something about. Good Luck.

carry yourself confidently and smile....

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

Red face Woo-Hoo

Keep Calm and Smile On Your world just got a lot bigger. Have fun and let us know how it works out, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    And, it certainly is a good thing that the first discovery was by a female. I wish my entire neighborhood was female. Just feel they are more accepting and understanding.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    Oh I've been checked out by the neighbors before and it isn't no big deal. Actually the one across the driveway came over this morning with some fresh baked homemade bread and cinnamon rolls. She is supportive and a real nice lady.now the ones across the road are nothing but gossip mongers, so I really don't give a rats @$$ what they think. Just be yourself and enjoy your life. Who cares what they think or say bad about you or who they tell

Saw my neighbour again today and had another good long discussion with her. I was underdressed this time with very light makeup this time , again I thanked her for being understanding
    As I had surmised she had seen me dressed before and had had thought about approaching me but decided that I would tell her when I was ready
    Talking to her I new her son had seen me but she surprised me by telling me a story that one day her daughter had been restless one evening and after a bit of persuasion she said that she had been lying on the front room sofa and she had in her words seen Charlie wearing girl clothes , and I was going into my house so she did not think I was going to a fancy dress party She was a bit confused but her mother said that some people have different tastes and that was OK and this seemed to be an explanation that was accepted by her
    Her mother asked her if she had mentioned this to her elder brother which she had and he had said he knew, this was probably a year to eighteen months ago.
    The only person who has not seen me is the husband and , which will probably be a bit uncomfortable for both of us but his wife said once we have got over the initial awkward embarrassing moment he would be fine.
    So sometime this week I am sure I will be introducing my girly self to the husband and maybe the teenagers children also.