Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally Going To Do It!!!!!!

Finally Going To Do It!!!!!!

So my first time out on the town is just around the corner. Got the hotel booked and heading to the city in 3 days time can't wait I'm a mix of emotions right now nervous, excited, scared and really happy all at the same time. Gonna go to a LGBT bar where they do drag performances so should be good fun, Bringing my gorgeous GF and a close friend along too will update after my debut as Nicole under the city lights
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Nicole, enjoy yourself girlfriend! I've visited LGBT bars and it's always a lot of fun and excitement! Be prepared for all of the attention from male admirers and stay safe. Looking forward to hearing how it went and seeing the pics too! Nikki
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 02-06-2016 at 09:24 PM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I'm so excited for you!! Good luck and have fun!! Be sure to let us know how it goes

Hugs,

Mel
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Good for you! Take many pictures

Have fun you will love it...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Good luck to you! I wish you a most enjoyable and fulfilling time.
    Di

Nicole - you'll be fine and I'm sure both you and your GF will be gorgeous...

Enjoy it, be calm, keep one hand on your handbag and the other on your GF (if she's happy for that... )

Stay safe - if it's Dublin I hope it's all calmed down there before you go...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Nicole,

Going out with others on your first trip is the best way to do it. It's probably an old primal instinct to be part of a group, because as individuals in all walks of life, we can stand out. I do, due to my extreme good looks. Look, I'm blowing MY trumpet on MY terms .

You'll have a great night, especially as you have a fantastic ally in tow, your girlfriend. Quote..."Hell hath no fury like a woman" ...end quote.

Have a great night (and you will), wish I could come too. Camera out and loads of pics por favor. England (and the rest of the world) expects that every T will do her duty. Apologies to Admiral Lord Nelson .

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Gone to live my life
    Hi Nicole,

It sounds like a great time. It will definitely be an roller coaster ride of excitement, fear, and anxiety but, once you hit your stride things will be fine. Have some wing gals will help a lot. Remember, head up and smile

Cheers

Marcelle

Sh-sh-sh-shakin' all over jemima_bates's Avatar
    Good luck Nicole. As someone who has very recently taken the plunge and gone out for the first time, I must say there's nothing quite like it. As others have said - make sure you've got the camera primed. Stay safe, and most importantly, have fun!

Jemima x

have fun....don't be nervous.....enjoy yourself....keep us posted

Aspiring Member
    Good for you. Go out there and have a good time dear.

Banned Read only
    Have fun Nicole, and don't forget to share the experience with us sideliners! ☺

Good luck Nicole and have a great time! Be careful... and let us know how it went.

thanks for all the well wishes everyone I will let you know how it went

Have a fun time Nicole. Enjoy the Craic girl!

aw, you'll have an amazing evening Nicole especially being in a group. I went out in Dublin a few years back on my own. Walked for half an hour to the club and half an hour back after(I wore flats) on a busy Saturday night and not one bit of hassle from anyone. Mind you this was the South side of the city centre. Have fun xx

Bravery is being afraid and going anyway.

Good for you, sister!

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I Finally did it and it was amazing!!!!!

Ok so as some of you know I posted a few days ago that I was going out for the first time en femme. I booked into the hotel had dinner got dressed up and hit the town with my GF and a close friend. I know many on here have spoke about how amazing it is to get out and it was incredible. I wanted too stay out called the taxi and stepped out of my hotel room heart racing as I walked down the 6 flights of stairs to the entrance yes 6 flights of stairs there was no lift in service walked out onto the street got in the cab and nervously checked myself in the mirror every 5 minutes lol arrived in Dublin city center and went to a LGBT bar that had a drag performance on stage which was brilliant. I even got to meet some of the queens and get a pic with them sorry about the picture quality the lighting in the bar was really low but man was it a fun night out will be planning my next debut ASAP
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nicole, it looks like you had lots of fun, the pictures are great!

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar
    I am glad you had the courage to step out en femme. I can only imagine how exhilarating it must have felt. Just think how much fun you will have anticipating your next time out thinking about what you will wear and go. Good job.

Lady Pleasure

Banned Read only
    Good on you for getting out. Just remember you do not have to go to gay clubs. The whole wold of the normals is yours to visit.

The pix are kind of dark, but the postures, expressions, and outfits positively scream "female"! The "Baby Spice" blond pigtails are really cute- and they work with the outfit and poses. I wish I could pull off a look this good! Looks like you are having a very good time!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    How wonderful! Good for you

Nicole,

Excellent! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

@--}----
    Michelle