Thread: This is just normal now...

This is just normal now...

So a little over 12 months ago, I came out to the wife. I expressed an interest, in dressing more often. She's all for it and supportive. And has been ever since.
    Tonight, I was standing in the kitchen, in a dress I got from the rainforest café at Disneyland, and I was making the kids lunches for school tomorrow (I don't think I've ever mentioned them on here, but that's another thread), and I looked over to my wife at the dining table finishing off some work for tomorrow. And I thought, this is how it is now. She works full time, I work part time and generally take care of the kids.

It's just how it is now. I wish more people got the support I have been very lucky to get...
    XOXO - Jess

That's great, sometimes we take things for granted. Last week I was dressed and drinking a coffee watching TV with my wife and for some reason I looked down and seen my pantyhosed feet and legs and a feeling came over me that's it's almost a dream that it not real that I'm sitting here with my wife fully dressed as a women and I'm just doing my normal routine. We sometimes take our wifes for granted.

Great to hear about fully integrated gender bending / crossdressing couples! Thanks for sharing....
    Peace
    Stevie

Good for you, Jess!

As a girl with a wife and son (and soon daughter), I've often wondered how other girls make it work with their families. Seeing experiences like this keeps me optimistic. Make sure you tell your wife how much you appreciate her support!

It's great that your wife supports your choice but one word of advice.

Please don't take your wife's support for granted and always let her know how grateful you are.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I agree with the other girls here, treasure your SO and let her know how much you love her.

How do your kids react to having two mommies? Or do they still call you daddy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Happy for you Jess

hugs to you both

I'm also curious about your comment regarding making the "...kids lunches for school..."

Do they know and what did you tell them?

Well we have three, they are quite young... The boys get that sometimes daddy likes to wear dresses. They've accepted it (as much as can be communicated anyway) we've been a house and family big on not focusing on gender, bit the person. And it doesn't matter what people wear, they are still people. Were have a friend who did full transition in front of the kids, so for then its not a foreign concept. According to my 7 year old (the eldest of 3) our friend was "born a boy on the outside, but is a girl on the inside"

I am still their Daddy. Daddy just gets around in dresses sometimes at home. I always have painted nails that me and daughter do together. She starts them, and I clean and neaten. And do hers.
    XOXO - Jess

Great to be accepted by your wife, it came slow for me but she started off with giving me bras then buying panties. We now go shopping for foundation and doesnt have a problem with me wearing them, love it too.