Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How often do you CD?

I wear panties 24/ 7 days a week. I sleep in nightgowns every night. In cooler weather, I wear shapewear under my clothes. I am now widowed but ever since my daughters moved out my wife didn't mind that I dressed like this. I miss my wife.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    My honest answer would be "whenever I feel like it" since it's a total choice for me to do it or not.
    Ditto. Most every day.

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar
    I am a combination of what has been said earlier in this thread. When opportunity knocks. Family, friends, and business always come first. Prefer full on dressing make up and all. I feel more feminine like that. With that said a pair of panties under my jeans on a day off can sometimes happen. Most of the time erratic. Lately for the last four to five months I have been fortunate to be able to dress one to two days a week for a few hours each of those days. I find If I dress too often the act of being en femme is not as rewarding as if I keep the frequency lower. I will be traveling shortly for business on a regular basis again which will give me a chance to be en femme in the evenings in my hotel room for more than a few hours. Hope no false fire alarms go off while in full on girl mode. It happened to me once in the small town of Pocatello, Idaho 15 or so years ago. Thank goodness I wasn't into wearing make up at that time.

Lady Pleasurs

Whenever the opportunity presents itself! In full when I have at least a few hours of time for myself, usually once every week or two. Most other days, I keep things pretty basic... pj's or joggers with a t.

Aspiring Member
    I don't have a regular schedule or anything resembling one for CDing. Consequently my frequency of dressing is fairly irregular, and the opportunity doesn't present itself often either. But when it does it's my decision whether I dress or not.

When I'm feeling it, typically 2-3 times a week for a few hours each time.

every day wife knows no problems

i think everyone is having similar cycles, its when its a good time to do so, but sometimes "a good time" comes like when you see that 4 leaf clover
    stay pretty, christy

Banned Read only
    Too often, I'm pretty sure I've developed a case of GD, and we all know what the cure for that is...it kinda scares the living crap outa me, just being honest, cuz we can be honest here, right? 😕 I'm really NOT sure I got this!

I wear something from the woman's department every day

I dress when my wife is away only. That makes for long periods between dressing opportunities. I underdress on occasion. Sigh I an jealous of those girls who dress whenever they want. But any day dressed is always good. I will take what I get when I get the opportunity.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

On average I dress 3x a week. More if on vacation and days off such as holidays.

Underdressing every day, with panties and sometimes pantyhose or knee-high women's stockings. I don't even own any male underpants any more. My jeans are usually from the women's dept, though about half of them are not obvious that way. T-shirts are unisex. Jackets usually from the ladies' side. Ears pierced and earrings on and nails done 24x7, even when presenting male.

For fully presenting female, with breast forms, hip pads, makeup and wig and all feminine clothes, between two and five times per week, as the mood strikes me or to go to specific activities. Might include just walking the dog in my neighborhood, or getting groceries, or going to dinner at a restaurant or mall shopping with my daughter. Out to get my nails done every other week, out to a nightclub or bar usually one to two times a week. About one third to one half of my time en-femme. I could, and sometimes do, perform my normal workday in girl mode, but I usually don't, because when the wig goes on the voice goes girly, and while my employer would have no problems with a TG or CD employee, I'm not out at work, and being en-femme is a bit of a distraction. I telecommute full time, so they don't see me even if I am working pretty.

Since I live alone, every day. It's just natural feeling and I don't think about it, sleep in a nighty every night. However, it's back to manly clothes if I leave the house, except I do wear a bra and panties some times.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Every day in some small way. Just part of the normal living.

I used to cross'dress every day, but sometimes I have not done so.
    Nowday's I have a lot of aggression towards it and many have they'r way of trying to get me not to cross'dress.
    I often have threats of fights, that makes it impossible for me to wear heals and I quite often brake a nail.
    I can handle myself ok in a fight but I don't like it and I already have few scars, on forhead and eyebrows, they also make threats about cutting my hear, so to be honest I only wear my night gown while I sleep for now.
    But I'm not staying here forever and when I'm not I plan on treating myself when that happens.

Pretty simple for me, Every chance I can
    at least twice on the weekends,
    And whenever I get a chance during the week.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Nikki, I love the concept of gender-fluid. You certainly have a beautiful feminine side, and a great taste in clothes.

I crossdress most mornings before I go to work. My SO is usually fast asleep, so I have a long bathrobe handy if I need it. No makeup or wig during these short sessions, I have to wait for the very rare occasions when I have the house to myself for that.
    Last edited by joanne51; 02-13-2016 at 07:05 AM.

I wear usually wear panties every day as well as a bra (sometimes with booster pads) Worn under normal clothes. Sometimes wear knne high nylong socks. When weather is cold I wear tights. Only chance I get to fully dress is when wife is out a couple of evenings a month at a meeting with friends. Then I really can feel fully femme and become Joan with blouse and skirt and wig.

I underdress every day. For me, panties are much more comfortable and way less boring than male underwear (generally speaking, of course). Once the kids go to bed, I usually study and get some work done. If I'm feeling particularly feminine that day, I'll dress. I've noticed that I'm more creative in my work and have better ideas when I am dressed (maybe the change in mindset or perhaps a boost in confidence? I don't really know, but it has be a personal observation.)

I'm full time

Can do genderfluid too if I want too, but it is pretty much Emily all the way.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ashley, For 3 or 4 hours every morning and maybe a couple hours a couple Evenings a week . ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

A little every day. Panties full time. I put on a bra as soon as I get home. If I have the house to myself I will change into a dress when u get home as well.

Peace...

Whenever im in the mood if i have the time and everything is taking care of .It can last from a couple of hours to a day or so
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

A bit during the day, but when i'm home i like to wear feminine lingerie under my male outfit