Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you CD?

Full dressing and going out - only when SO is gone for a few days
    underdressing sometimes, not all, maybe 1/4 of the times , when have a partial day alone.
    Will wear a bit of nude lip stick or gloss when out on errands on my own in guy mode. What can I say, I have become addicted to the feel of lipstick / gloss. But it counts as time for me!
    Samantha

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I dress when I travel for work, and occasionally at home, if I'm going to be alone for at least 24 hours. Works out to about once a month on average.

I wear panties every day of the week, even to work. When out shopping in drab, I wear thigh high about 1/2 the time. On cold days I will occasionally wear a bra under my heavy jacket. I wear a nightgown to bed 2 or 3 times a week. I will dress fully (no wig or make-up) on MOST Sundays.
    My wife is supportive, but isn't 100% thrilled with my dressing so as a compromise I don't dress everyday.

I underdress daily and also sleep en femme. I usually slip into a skirt and top first thing in the morning. About mid morning if I have errands to do, I slip into some girl jeans and loafers with a sweater and I am good until evening in case anyone stops by. Most evenings, I shower, shave and slip into panties, pantyhose, skirt, blouse shoes for the evening. Rinse and repeat daily.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

i dress to some extent everyday

Every single day Panties, girlie socks, tank top, nail polish with clear polish on fingers girl jeans, shirts, sneakers, eye liner, mascara with nude eye shadow.... bra when SO not around

I used to dress 5 mornings each week. That was because of wife out at work and daughter's at school/ college( non US ). I would dress the whole way. Now I can only dress when my oldest daughter is out for several hours , because she is still at home.

It is so erratic with me. I may get two days in a row and I may go months between. Not by choice, mind you, but life is that way sometimes.

Banned Read only
    I'm a retiree with a working wife. I'm en femme on those days she is at work for about seven hours a day. That gives me ample time to slip into my femme mode. I usually do domestic chores, baking and meal preparation as well as taking my breakfast and lunch in the backyard weather permitting. My wife is going to visit her cousin next onth for eight days, so I'll have the chance to be en femme 24/7.

I travel a lot on business, usually 120 days a year. I underdress during the day, being extremely careful nothing shows. I avoid bras because I'm scared they'll show through my dress shirt. Once I get back to my hotel for the evening. I dress fully. When I'm home, I dress almost every day. I don't use much makeup though.

About twice a week for me.
    I am semi retired and the wife works a few days a week.
    Underdressing doesn't do it for me, so I look forward to my alone time to dress en femme and go about my day's tasks. When I'm not busy with things, I find it meditative......does anyone else experience that?
    I don't go out dressed, only in private.

As I am single and live alone, I am dressed all the time. I sleep in a slip & panties that are stretched & too big for normal wear. In the morning I dress for the day in a dress, or as I prefer, skirt, slip, garter belt, nylons, panties and comfortable night slippers, and stay like that all day, except when I go to my shop for the evening, when I replace a skirt with trousers, and reverse that, once I get there and spend about 6 hours there before returning home. The only time I am fully in drab is for medical appointments.

I am one of those very lucky people whose wife actually likes and encourages my crossdressing. WE shop a lot together for girl stuff. Two days ago we were out shopping and she bought me a new skirt for Valentines day.
    I don't go out in full girl mode though because we live in a [place where everyone knows everyone so I respect that would embarrass my wife, but I underdress virtually all the time and I also wear my female tops under my jacket with my female jeans too and you'd be surprised how unnoticed it all goes even my painted nails although I do use a fairly pale pink which is quite neutral.

Every evening and most weekends in full dress but mostly without wig and make up.

To some extent every day.From just pantys to full dressed.
    Angie

Once a week, but sometimes I go months without dressing, depends on my mood

Banned Read only
    I don't go 'full femme' or presenting to 'pass' I guess that much since winter came around. That said being fluid I where something femme every day (skinny jeans, ankle boots, cute puffer jacket....lipstick, eye shadow, bra, big hoop ear rings...oops....just dreaming...stop at the cute jacket 😉 )

Banned Read only
    A N:

Up until this month, I had been going out fully dressed 2 to 4 times a month for the last year. That's going to get adjusted as I am in the process of moving to California (as we speak). It will take a bit to get settled, so we'll see what the possibilities are after that. Panties or shaping briefs are at ~100%.

At home, I probably dress (neck down) 3 to 4 days on average. I have some very casual clothes (denim skirts, Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, bright t-shirts, etc.) that are well suited for working around the house. If the weather is cool enough, I sometimes do errands with a bra and forms under a jacket. Black bib overalls and a black turtleneck are also pretty stealthy.

I haven't slept in anything male in quite a while. I have various pajama sets and night gowns. I must admit to having a thing for satin pajamas...

DeeAnn
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 02-08-2016 at 10:38 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Panties daily, fully dressed several times per week.

Only when I go out, which is whenever there's an opportunity of meeting someone new or a friend/date. Then it's the whole enchilada, dress, makeup and wig. I'd say once a week on average but there can be two or three days in a row on any given week, then nothing for a month. I don't wear underwear everyday -it doesn't do anything for me.

Just about everyday when I am alone in the house . Like most women I suppose . Like right now I am wearing a denim skirt with a paisly blouse. naturally bra and panties . No make-up ,I sometimes pin my hair up . My hair is shoulder length salt and pepper. I finish off with fem boat shoes.
    When it ti time to walk the dog I will put on fem socks and fem jeans w/ my blouse and a jacket .
    Being retired I spend most days cleaning house or like today doing laundry.
    Last edited by Maggie O'neal; 02-08-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    My honest answer would be "whenever I feel like it" since it's a total choice for me to do it or not.
    THIS ^^^^^^. CD'ing is part of my life but it is NOT THE governing factor.
    Jon

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I was fully dressing up just about every other week when the wife was out, though she knows and is alright with it.
    As of today it has been months now.
    Most times I would just stay at home when I dressed up, sometimes I would go out to a few department stores.
    I plan on doing it again next weekend when I'm cat-sitting at my sister in law's apartment.
    No one knows me there, so I might actually venture out; it'll be a whole weekend to myself.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Hello Ashley,

Are you writing a paper?

I CD when ever I get a window of opportunity.

Otherwise it's life as usual doing manly things.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

4 to 5 times a week,going out,at home