Thread: Meeting another Crossdresser

Meeting another Crossdresser

On Friday I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow member of this site and had a great discussion with her.
    I was extremely nervous because to me it was a coming out, even though we both were in drab.

I just want to say thanks to everyone for the support in this journey we are on.

Have a great day.

Randi

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad it all went well.
    I have met a few from here in drab first then met up dressed and had a great time.
    It is so nice to meet others that have the same interests.

Thanks Tracii,
    You always so sweet on the forums.

Randi

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I try Randi LOLOL.
    I'm glad to see you enjoyed the meet up with the other person.
    A lot of members here will probably chime in with negative comments so be ready for that.
    You did good girl and you should be proud that you took a big step forward to friendship with another CD.

I'm glad you had the opportunity to meet someone of a like mind when it comes to cd'ing. I hope this grows to become a wonderful friendship for you both.
    Di

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I have met someone from the forum, speaking of which, I need to contact the person since I have not in a number of months now.
    Thanks for the thread! It reminded me.
    I've met others CD'ERS not on this forum.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Silver Member
    Randi, great for you! I hope it met all your expectations, and you get a chance again

Tracii, why do you expect a backlash on this. I've met about a dozen or more forum members, it was great every time. Very low key, and nice to see the reality beyond what sometimes seems like a facade.

The reality is that the members I've met have been very cool, and more secure in their self identity than not. Most will covers about both their guy side and gal side. I get a real feel of common interest and comradery.

Aspiring Member
    I met Tracii from here in drab for the first time and then a few times en femme. We pretty much just hung out shopping and such. I met DeeAriel en femme for the first time. Personally I would prefer to just meet en femme. I'm very comfortable, but that's just me. All were very positive outings.

I've met 17 of my 51 friends IRL, some here first, some IRL first.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have met others both in drab and dressed, it depends on the situation and how the other person feels.

You need to have a pleasant meeting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.