Thread: Busted!

Busted!

Hi,

So, my wife and I go dancing on tuesdays. Today I was finishing work later than usual and I decided not to go. She text me saying she's going anyway as she hasn't been for some time. and I thought, ok!, I'll have at least an hour to myself while cooking.

Got home changed to a vest top, bra, forms and jeens.

5 mins later, my wife walks in!

Me: (panick) you supposed to be at the dance class!
    Wife: You are busted!

Background: she knows and kind of ok with it, she seen me dressed a couple of times but i try to keep it out of the relationship and mostly I keep it to myself.

I changed and we had a bit of chat and she raised the concerns she has previously mentioned.
    1- how often I dress
    2- weather I want to become a women

We talked a bit and she said I can put my girly cloths back on. I was hesitating at first but I thought I give it a try. So had a shower and put the same stuff back on without the bra and forms.

I cooked , we ate and that was the longest time me being dressed in front of my wife! and it was all OK!

also got a few compliments.

Katie x

Katie,

I'm glad things turned out as well as they did. Yes, if she says you can dress in front of her go ahead and do it. I would have included the forms, although I understand why you did not. Compliments are always welcome.

Who knows, this might lead to more acceptance.

Several years ago the same kinda thing happened to me but it turned south right away. After a couple of weeks and a lot of talking we came to terms with my dressing. It gradually led to me being able to dress in front of her, to her helping me and shopping trips and ultimately her discovering that she has a dominate side.

Long and short of it, we get it out there and the guilt is lifted and life goes on!

That's greaaaaaaat! I love to read happy and stories that involve progress and positive. Looks like she's coming around and wanting to see you happy.

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie, Now that the ball is in her court go slowly and don't overwhelm her, Good luck. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Sounded scary at first, but very awesome that it turned out great!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Katie glad it worked out for you, advice don't push it though she might be ok tonight but tomorrow is a new day.
    Just glad you had a nice evening

And don't forget to thank her, let her know how good it is to let go of that much stress.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thank her for being understanding and willing to talk.

Aspiring Member
    Of course you know now you should get her some roses for being so understanding. You have a terrific wife there.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    The fork in that road is rarely marked. Glad to hear it turned out the way it's suppose to.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Since you were wearing forms at the time of discovery, maybe your wife's initial comment was just stating her observations, LOL

Reality Check
    I've said many times, it's not a matter of if you will get caught, it's a matter of when you will get caught.

She already knows so it wasn't the big caught, but you got caught just the same. Your wife is probably thinking you stayed home just to dress.

Anyway, you have a place to start from if you want to bring your dressing more into normalcy. Me, once she said it was OK, I would have kept the bra and forms on.

I am still regretting not having shared my crossdressing sooner. When I was busted it contributed to an air of distrust that unfortunately still lingers. That being said, my wife has really tried to accepts my dressing. She remains concerned that I want to become a woman. I do not have any feeling to become a woman but after a long time secret becomes divulged it is difficult for her to believe me. For me, crossdressing is a means of exploring a different side of myself, not a path to change myself. I recognize and respect that there are a wide range of beliefs on this particular subject.

If you are new to crossdressing or in a new relationship, I would recommend early disclosure of your crossdressing to your SO and it is important for them to understand your goals be it dressing at home or full-time transition. This is an important ongoing discussion. This will preserve the trust that is essential.

Thank you for your kind words. Without this forum I would be lost!
    Andrea, totally agree with you. I told her early on in the relationship just months after I met her.
    Kittie, she has been getting flowers from me every month on out monthly engadgement aniversarry! Being romantic always helps the relationship.

Katie x