Thread: Wow...Such a slippery Slope....

Wow...Such a slippery Slope....

For years I have been wearing thongs and g-strings and soft satin tanks from Bodyaware, trying to convince myself that these were made for men. 've slowly graduated to wearing my running tights around the house and yard. I travel for a living and have finally taken the plunge with bra's chemises, hose, a wig (I've gone through 3 due to purging), heels, a skirt and top and now make-up. I am really starting to enjoy putting on my face and eyes, wig and dressing completely. Nothing is more relaxing than going back to my hotel and slipping into a soft Chemise with garters and hose and some heels. I love looking a my painted toenails and strutting around my room in heels is an absolute dream... Now I know why women have so many heels. I have been shavingmy entire body for years and now I am finally putting the whole package together.
    I am hoping to make it to PA this spring to the Forum in Harrisburg. I am also slowly edging to walking outside and night fully dressed, though I haven't yet. I am just so discouraged every morning putting on my drab and going to work. It is such a downer.
    I am addicted

From one road warrior to another, this describes my story as well as i sit dressed in my hotel room.

I'm addicted as well.

One day you will reach the crest and down that slippery slope you will go. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    If you're traveling and in towns where nobody knows you, you have the perfect opportunity to dress and go out on the town. I would do that in a minute if I had the opportunity that you have.

My advice is, dress casually and not as a hooker. Don't forget a purse. Go somewhere safe like a shopping mall or a city park.

Quote Originally Posted by curvious View Post
    ... I travel for a living... I am also slowly edging to walking outside...
    Many of us travel on a regular basis. Let us know when you decide to walk outside and in what city. It is always easier to get out with a friend.