Thread: Surfing Under The Radar (Well,not quite...)

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

Surfing Under The Radar (Well,not quite...)

Now that I am unable to shave my face clean without repercussions, I still enjoy an occasional outing in rather feminine women's clothes. I just enjoyed a trip to the grocery store, where I picked up some knee-highs and Caress women's body wash. I just can't resist strolling around a store in my furry girly boots !

[SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why can't you go around clean shaven?

It's a new and sexy look for you.

Just convince others that beards are scruffy.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Yes, why can't you shave? A lot of men are clean shaven.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Why can't you go around clean shaven?

It's a new and sexy look for you.

Just convince others that beards are scruffy.
    Wife throws a fit if I shave, she loves the cookie-duster.
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reality Check
    Is that because she wants to keep you from dressing or for some other reason?

I don't know about your relationship with your wife, but in my marriage, I don't think my wife would be so pushy about such personal things as shaving the face.

Sorry this is my first time posting a reply and having some problems. i think that you might be being a little harsh on Michelle. I have had a beard for the past 40 years. My wife and all of our friends in the community only know me with that beard. To shave it off would cause many questions. I love my wife so much that I will gladly give up some things if it makes it easier for her. My dressing is only between the two of us and not shared.

My wife's only condition for my presentation is that I keep *all* my fur. (I can trim it, but I have to keep it)

It causes more than a little confusion sometimes, but part of me *enjoys* that.

My furry boots have nothing to do with my boots...

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Great that you could get out for a while - nice pics!

Quote Originally Posted by rachelatshop View Post
    Sorry this is my first time posting a reply and having some problems. i think that you might be being a little harsh on Michelle. I have had a beard for the past 40 years. My wife and all of our friends in the community only know me with that beard. To shave it off would cause many questions. I love my wife so much that I will gladly give up some things if it makes it easier for her. My dressing is only between the two of us and not shared.
    I have exactly the same problem (and the fact that my goatee covers up a receding chin). It is going to take some time and work to get to the point when I can shave it off, and it's ultimately going to be her call, for the same reasons Rachel states.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Banned Read only
    Wow Michelle, you can totally rock the chic look! I'm fortunate in my wife doesn't like the face fur thing...neither do I...yuk 😝

This sounds very much like my own situation. Nevertheless, I hope someday my wife will relent and agree that it's time for my chin to see some sunshine - without repercussions.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I grew facial hair in high school and kept it for years, a lot of that had to do with trying to compensate for the feelings I had about myself for being a CD and bi. After I had been married for about four years my wife told me one day that she didn't like it and never really had and said it bothered her so I shaved it off. Now to be honest if I had facial hair I wouldn't want to look at myself when I was dressed at all. Everyone is different and each to their own but my object is to do my best to look feminine and feel feminine and while I know I am not ever going to achieve the look I really want having facial hair would I think for me ruin the moment completely.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

I have had a beard for the past 40 years. My wife and all of our friends in the community only know me with that beard. To shave it off would cause many questions.
    And we all know that the first question everyone would ask is "did you shave that beard off because you are a crossdresser???"

Why does there have to be 50 questions from anyone with respect to our personal grooming?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Reality Check
    Shaving your face is not like shaving your legs or chest. It's perfectly normal for a man to shave every morning and have no facial hair. Of course it's perfectly normal for one to have a beard as well. Your choice. Or your wife's choice I suppose.

For me, looking like a bearded lady would take the fun out of being Krisi.

Also, at my age, I don't need to look any older.

Silver Member
    I've never had a beard and don't have a lot of facial or body hair so I can't relate except I know guys that it is their trademark. Funny when I was in my pre teens I wanted to be this huge beast of a guy. I ended up looking more like a girl and getting harassed by guys.

Thank God my wife doesn't like facial hair.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

I grew a mustache once when I was trying to be "normal", but most of the time I don't fight my need to explore my feminine self. Now, I shave my face, my underarms, my chest, and my pubis. For some reason, I no longer have hair on my legs so I don't have that problem anymore.