Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: If you were to be reincarnated would you prefer returning as...

I don't believe in reincarnation (I didn't in my last life, either.) But if I could choose, I'd prefer to come back as a lithe, feminine, first-world male who discovers his TG thing before going through male puberty and has the resources to avoid it. Then I could really enjoy this and score 100% on this game. I don't want to be cis-anything until I've won this level.

A cow in India.

A bicycle saddle on a ladies cycle!! haha. Joking aside, the same as I am now but turn the clock back umpteen years.

I would want to be happy in my skin as a male or a female.
    Part Time Girl

I want to come back as a crossdresser, but without the guilt and anxiety. Oh, and a bit more passable would be nice! And maybe an earlier coming out.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Silver Member
    Reincarnation is a religeous belief. But it's ok as long as it is not christian

I don't think reincarnation is not a religious belief. It is believed by many in this world who are not connected to any religion.
    Part Time Girl

I don't believe in reincarnation, but to answer the question someone with theurage to start going out en femme much earlier than I did. I'm okay with my gender but am not okay with male attire at all. I do like some feminine things such as female attire. I like living in both the male and female worlds.

I want to return as a full blown woman knowing I was a man in my past life. And would hope to look as good as you do as a girl hun.
    Angie

I already have many times. There is usually planning involved ahead of time to learn lessons. I have both men and women many times over the centuries according to need. This time, however, I've merged both since this is my final physical incarnation.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    most probably i would prefer to be a girl. being a guy is not as easy as it seems especially if you are a attention seeking ***** like me

Angie,

I like your thoughts about not only coming back as a woman but KNOWING that you were a man in a previous life. That would make it all the more special being a woman and not taking it for granted. And if the comment about "hoping to look as good as you do as a girl hun" was meant for me, that was very special to me and much appreciated! hugs always...Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

100% as a girl

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    If I could, the only thing different I would like is to be 6" shorter and less stocky. I love being a guy with a love of the finer feminine side of life.

According to my ex-gf who is a total believer, I was probably female in my past life and will definitely be female in my next. By her prediction I don't have to worry about it, it's already in the bag!
    Two Spirits

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki , It's just my luck to come back as a lady and end up a Female to male Crossdresser.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I still wish to come back as a woman...when I go to bed at night I often hope I'll awake as female.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

If I had a choice, thats a big thing to ask for in this situation, I will say Given a Choice, I am happy being me, for the first time ever, I am truly happy, I see nothing wrong with me, If I was asked If I had the choice, Id say I'll do it all over again, just let me have this wisdom I have now a whole lot sooner, Why not?
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

It's a good thing I bookmarked Urban Dictionary. Then, I can go look up all of these terms that I see getting posted, and haven't the foggiest notion what their meaning is.

I'd go female, and cross my fingers that I'd land in a western country.

Absolutely female with prior knowledge!
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day

Ideal would be to come back as a hot bisexual female. Envious of the female form and would love to be a highly sexual female

I do believe in reincarnation, I have REALLY weird thoughts and memories if I didn't. I believe that each life is meant for us to learn something, something our soul needs to understand.

If that means that I face the world in a skirt while being tragically male, then there is a reason.

I *think* my theme in this cycle is activism. Fighting to make it better for someone else.

I care a TON more about others than I do about myself. Discuss.

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Cis-Female. Without a doubt.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Aspiring Member
    if I could come back as a sleek hot girl, not a chubby girl version of me.

If I could start again knowing what I do now that would be nice.

I'd would without a doubt come back as a cis-girl, I just prefer female traits and characteristics. If I had a second choice I think I would come back a trans girl, as long as I went through a female puberty instead of a male one at the proper time I'd be ok, although I still wouldn't be reassigned I don't think. I'd like to know what it would have been like to have that, or better to have been a cis-girl.