Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I must be crazy but it feels good

I must be crazy but it feels good

So my wife is away until tomorrow and Tina has come out in force. Today I am wearing my wife's striped shirt and black cable sweater over a white camisole, black tights, and her black suede booties with a small wedge heel. I have my own jeans on because hers are too big. I am getting on the train and no one is giving me a second look. We'll see how long I can stay at work before the feeling goes away that everyone knows that I am in women's clothing.

Wish me luck!
    Tina

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    You go, girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Hope your day went swimmingly, Tina.

Peace
    Stevie

Doesn't sound timid at all. Perhaps a name change is in order?

Have fun!!

I hope your day is just full of fun and that at work no one realizes or maybe they won't mind. Either way have fun and enjoy. Hugs DonnaP

It may be a day of reveals at work today.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Does your wife know you wear her clothes to work? What sort of work do you do? Do you work with other people?

I would never have worn feminine clothes to work when I was working. I would have never heard the end of it.

Good luck!

Ha! Where do you work, I'll come visit! Enjoy !
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Krisi, she doesn't know and this is the first time I have worn her clothes outside the house. I have underdressed for work many times with my own panties and hose, but I just went with the feeling this morning. The shirt and sweater are not overly feminine except for the lack of a couple of buttons at the top of the shirt. That is hidden under the sweater. The real giveaway, to me, is the booties, but I sit at a computer all day, so no one is aware of them.

Your wife is unlikely to be impressed that you are wearing her things, Tina. It is a trust violation. This will catch up to you, eventually.

Get your own stuff.

if you get off on you wife's stuff, this is true love. But does she know you are dressing in her stuff? It is HER stuff, ultimately, and you need to know that- you don't let us know if this is with or without her knowledge.

The fun adventures are exactly that: adventures. But real life is what always come through in the end, so make sure you are doing things in a way that is sustainable- otherwise is is nothing but a thrill.

I personally love it when my wife likes my stuff, clothes, underthings, tools, unmentionables, but she tells me outright she likes stuff or wants stuff. Occasionally breaks something. She lets me know. And I never fault her for it. Because she communicates it. Thus: I have no problem with my wife using anything of mine: Clothes, tools, unmentionables... either let me know or do it stealthily, just don't be deceptive. I will always have her back.

The love of surreptitious clothes wearing is ultimately a compliment, but it is also an invasion. Be your feminine self, but make sure you respect your wife's things too... You know how feminine clothing makes you feel? How much it means to you? It means and feels that way to her at least as much. Maybe in a different way, but no less valid of a way.

I understand your concern and agree with you, just that I did not expect to be so bold today. My female clothes are all very feminine (dresses, skirts, silk blouses, high heels), so I found these items that did not seem too much. I had planned only to underdress but got carried away by a pink cloud.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    She will know you had her sweater on I can guarantee you that.
    Have fun and enjoy the day but be ready when she asks you.

Well, I made it through the day with no comments, but I won't be doing this again. It was too stressful to keep wondering if anyone would notice. I am washing the shirt and I know she doesn't wear the sweater much as she prefers turtlenecks to the crew neck. The booties will air out and she will be home tomorrow morning. Tonight will be fashion show for me, I'll post some pictures another time.

Thanks for your responses,
    Tina

Thanks for your story Tina,
    I also under dress almost every day at my shop, but it is not quite as risky as your work place as I work for myself. The only risk is someone coming to the shop, so sometime i get a little brave and add a skirt, slip and heels. I love the risk and feel of the cloths, love the rush.
    Best of luck to you
    PS this is my first post

Make sure all the clothes are clean, don't smell like you and are put back exactly how you found them.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm confused, Tina. How could the folks where u work NOT notice u were wearing female clothing?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Awesome, I remember when I did that except in my case I was with my girlfriend at the time and she was hitting on another guy at the party. I knew she would do that (she had done it before) so I was well prepared with my long legs wearing a short skirt sommer dress and I had shaved legs and had all this underneath my clothes, without makeup thou.
    I took of the male clothes and started hitting on another guy there, and was becoming much more successful when she drag'd me home.
    I even pulled some quite ****ty moves witch was quite well done for my own opinion becose I wasnt used to do this at all at the time.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing your day with us Tina.

Try to avoid wearing your wife's cloths, unless she says you can. As said it's a trust violation. She will find out. I know I've been there, done that, got the scars. We got through it but from what I have learn't in the decades since then, it would have been a whole lot better and easier to have told her. Plus I could have had my own closet full of dresses a whole lot sooner.

@Steffi, I am always careful to put things back exactly as I found them.

@Sherry, this was a unisex look of a crew neck cable sweater and jeans. The striped shirt underneath was a little more feminine, but was hidden by the sweater. The ankle booties were the most obvious to me, but they only had a small wedge heel.

@Jane, I agree with you and have been very good at not wearing her things for quite some time. However, I can't wear my slinky dresses and high heels to work and that's the type of clothing I own. As I said, I will not be doing this again, probably not even if I had my own things to wear.
    Last edited by Tina Davis; 02-13-2016 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Spacing

Tina
    glad you had fun and it went well. i would get your own clothes because you will do it again , we all say we wont do it ,but we all do it again and again because that is the way we roll.

And ye wonder why your wives get angry?? You take her clothes,wear them outside in public and in the workplace,wash them,sneak them back,all the while justifying it by saying 'she doesn't wear them much'. But hey,that's how ye roll. I have steam coming out my ears reading this. Unbelievable.

Lets start with I am not able to wear my wife's clothes. But even if I could I would not. I have a skirt (my own) that my wife like. Because of my lack of hips, this item happens to also fit my wife and I have offered to let her wear it (she did not take me up on it). However, she never offered to share her clothes with me and in the absence of consent it is a violation of the faith you wife has in you to not take her things without permission.

Quote Originally Posted by TimidTina View Post
    Today I am wearing my wife's striped shirt and black cable sweater over a white camisole, black tights, and her black suede booties with a small wedge heel. I have my own jeans on because hers are too big. I am getting on the train and no one is giving me a second look. We'll see how long I can stay at work before the feeling goes away that everyone knows that I am in women's clothing.
    Luck!

You should have your own stash of clothes. You shouldn't need to 'borrow' hers. Some things feel different when one of us wears them. They know something is off when they go to wear them.

Most GMs won't even notice, GGs might. GG clothing has opposite buttons, short zippers, better color choices.

Guys are stuck with 'man bags'. In nature, the males are the ones with all the frilly and accented plumage. Female critters do their best to hide.

Why did humans go the other way?

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 02-15-2016 at 08:40 AM.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder