Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I must be crazy but it feels good

Over the years I've borrowed, without permission, some of my wife's clothes and shoes.

We are not the same size and yes, I stretched everything out and basically ruined them for her. She has never forgotten it (my wife could teach elephants to never forget something)

I agree with the other gal's. If you even think you're going to do this again, buy some androgynous clothing of your own and leave hers alone!

Although my GF's clothes, including her jeans fit me very well, I prefer not to wear hers other than for figuring sizing. I favor certain under garment colors that she doesn't and creating my own style, not hers, always look better on me. I have olive skin, she is fair complected. so colors don't always look right plus I wouldn't wish to "stand in line" if i desire to wear something in particular.

Glad you had a great day, but treading on thin ice wearing your wifes clothes without her permission...that's a big no no!!!!

Silver Member
    I hope her clothes don't smell maley.

Work is also not the best place to experiment with female clothing unless it is OK for everyone to know that you crossdress.

It's a real struggle for me as she is vehemently opposed to my dressing. I have my clothes very well hidden but don't have much that is not obviously feminine. I did go buy myself some plain black leggings and tank top yesterday. But I have made myself clear that I will NOT be doing this again with her clothes.

Thank you all for your advice on this subject,
    Tina