Thread: I Nailed It

I Nailed It

I have been on the road doing workshops. Today I had my last gig, an audience of about 150, 90% men.

I was having problems getting my keynote organized. Last night I dressed and the creativity kicked in. I sent several hours rewriting and finally liked what I had. Amazing what hose, bra, stilettos and a robe does to my creativity.

I underdressed to deliver. That really kicked my enthusiasm and passion to a new level. I wish I could do it in heels!

I got on stage and nailed it. Several attendees approached me to speak to their organizations.

What a great day!

Banned Read only
    Wow Genevieve, way to go! You sound like a 'mover and shaker' as well, I'm impressed you're a fellow sister!!

That is great!
    I know from my experience that there are some juices that start flowing when dressed.
    A practical consequence of Cd'ing!

I agree, I would have wanted to deliver in heels as well
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    That's awesome - congrats!

Very cool! It's important to keep yourself unblocked when you're doing creative work.

Quote Originally Posted by GenevieveF View Post
    Several attendees approached me to speak to their organizations.

What a great day!
    you're gonna need more panties
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Ok I'm just curious or nosy, what are you teaching in your workshops, maybe I will attend one if it makes sense to.

Did you learn that trick from Caitlin? Caitlin said Bruce used to underdress for many of his talks.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    It is inspiring to stand in front of a crowd thinking, If they only knew what I'm wearing.

Did it for smaller group one time underdressed with a bra on, wearing androgynous women's clothing thinking someone is going to notice the girls. No one said anything later. Guess the sweater over my silk blouse smoothed things out enough. It was one of those times I planned on sitting in the back and observing. That was when I was asked me to come up and explain an issue.

Congrats Genevieve, well done. Enjoy your success.

Karen