Thread: Valentine day - focus on your so! Spoil them!!!

Valentine day - focus on your so! Spoil them!!!

Hello all,
    Just a suggestion, many of us of who's SO knows of our softer side, may want to consider making Valentines Day totally about our loved one and not bring THE CD aspect into the evening.
    I'm sure not all of us would agree, but by any means, I hope many of you would love for a whole evening to be devoted to our partner and TOTALY revolve around them.
    Just words from a "long time" happily married person
    Kim
    I never chose to dress as a woman, dressing as a woman chose me

I couldn't agree more.
    Especially those of us who have understanding SO's, to whatever extent. Show them how much we appreciate them!
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Aspiring Member
    No doubt, don't miss out! They are special people!

every year no matter what I always do....we went to NY for vacation this year with friends...pastry, Italian food she is happy!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I didn't begin dressing until we were separated. So, that was never an issue. However, I came to dread, Valentine's, her Bday, and Xmas. Did I spoil her? I thot I did. But, when I surprised her with a Mercedes, it was the wrong color. Diamond ring? Too small. Etc., etc. No matter what I got her it was NEVER good enuff.

So, good luck with "spoiling" your SO. I hope u r successful and that she appreciates it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I didn't begin dressing until we were separated. So, that was never an issue. However, I came to dread, Valentine's, her Bday, and Xmas. Did I spoil her? I thot I did. But, when I surprised her with a Mercedes, it was the wrong color. Diamond ring? Too small. Etc., etc. No matter what I got her it was NEVER good enuff.

So, good luck with "spoiling" your SO. I hope u r successful and that she appreciates it!
    Sounds like life's a bitch Doc. Good list of first world problems there. Enjoy them!

I agree with Kim. There are times when we all have our pink glasses on. So if you have an understanding and supportive SO, then make sure that at least for one day you make it about her and not you. Hopefully she will try doing something similar and it is a win-win for both.

Kim, A great suggestion it is!

Silver Member
    Kim - Excellent suggestion. Thanks.

Always take care of your girl especially on valentines day make it about her because just my opin it is about her .If she does something nice for you even better it shows love from both sides .Believe me i have had 2 chances and kinda blown it both times .It was not just about the cding there were other issues also
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo