Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing How did you knowyou were hooked

Crossdressing How did you knowyou were hooked

I guess when as ayoung boy of 11_13yrs of age taking a pair of
    moms old worn panties out of the
    rag bin and wore them that started
    my CD JOURNEY which continues
    today Nylon full figured panties were
    a turnon.Bras slips. thigh high hose garterbelts skirts white blouse. almost
    sheer that showed aHot GirlsBreast
    was a help along with thePennyLoafers
    Do any of you tember the fad that was
    going on in the sixtys when the ladies
    would walk up and teat the loop off of
    yout Oxford shirts?My first pair of panties from a girlfriend came in the
    late 60's she had known that I liked her
    bikini panties so we had been out to eat she went to the restroom and we
    left. for to go to her home and as we
    pulled into het house she opened her
    purse and gave me her vf black lace
    panties.

younger for me ...those satin night gowns awesome
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

One foray into my mother's closet and a teetering walk in her high heels. Then I sat at her vanity and put on her Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick. My life was different from that moment forward...

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    At 7 years old. 2nd grade.
    My idea to dress up as a girl for Halloween.
    Enough dress-up games with my sisters to go to school in their clothes for Halloween.
    Of course they couldn't agree fast enough

I looked at catalogs every Christmas from when I was maybe 7 or 8, I loved how women looked in slips, girdles with garter snaps and hose. Loved the look and shape, also dresses. I think when I was maybe 13 I was alone and wandered into my moms drawer and found a girdle with garter snaps. I tried it on and with out even thinking tucked to get the feminine flat gusset look. I looked in the mirror and was amazed I looked like a girl and loved it. I added some nylons and snapped them in place it was like I new what I was doing. Well I was hooked now but scared as I was sure it was not what boys did. I did that a few more times when alone and eventually much much later in life explored the whole dressing thing and have not stopped since!

Gold Member
    At maybe 5 or 6 years old, trying on my Mothers girdles, and trying to walk in her heals.
    Rader

At a very early age when i saw women in magazines dressed in matching lingerie, bra, panties garter belts and stockings. I knew then thats what I wanted. Love all types of lingerie.

Kim

Silver Member
    I was hooked when I tried on a pair of black stilettos heels. My wife urged me to buy them for myself when we were shopping for shoes for her. She asked me why I like her in heels and then asked how I would feel wearing them myself. I purchased a pair, tried them on, and it was immediately obvious that I enjoyed wearing them. She then gave me some underwear to wear and applied eyeliner and lipstick. I was hooked.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 02-14-2016 at 04:51 PM.

I think i was hooked even before i actually dressed .I had urges for quite awhile and the first time i put a dress on there was no going back
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

It was easy for me , as my mother started dressing me when I was quite young around 3 or so...some 60 plus years later here I am ...miss joann...and very happy about it

Silver Member
    First time my mother put me in panties at the age of 4 or 5. I was out of clean underwear. The next day I hid all my underwear and told her none were clean. She had just done the laundry and knew they were. She did let me wear them another time. I told my dad I wanted to wear them all the time. He didn't say anything but I think he didn't think I was serious. Later he learned I was.

I was hooked when I was about eleven years old. On Saturday nights my parents went out and I was alone, I would put on a bra, a dress and a pair of sandals with three inch heels, and spend the evening playing dress up. I loved being girly back then, and still do today.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

At around 15, after several months of tentatively putting on panties and dresses, and working up through stockings to the realization that I had to be in full fem clothes.....that first time in full femme, with panties, bra, girdle, stockings, and dress...that's when I knew I was hooked.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Mandy Faye
    I hide my heels for many years, ... About 3 months ago , I bought some stockings... then some panties.... then some more heels .. then blouses, skirts ,leggings, boots, make-up, breasts, bra's, wigs, More make-up ..Then More make-up ... Lipstick, Fake nails, Nail polish ... BUT, I was completely IN when I shaved my body !! OMG !! So amazing. So eye-opening, So real !! I have never slept so good , am happy all the time with who I am ... I'm HOOKED and HAPPY !
    Mandy Faye

I tried on some of my mother's lingerie when I was very young, maybe around 6 or 7 yo.

After that, I ventured into buying my own pantyhose at the local department store. I was around 13 and would only wear it at home when my parents were out of town.

My first real foray into CD'ing was in college. I decided to go as "a girl" for Halloween. I bought a tiny miniskirt and a polo from the local thrift store. I wore it with a cheap, heavy-metalish wig, sheer tights, and wingtip dress shoes. I had a really muscular build, so I wasn't fooling anyone. I played it off as a gag, but I was secretly thrilled to wear that for a whole evening!

Banned Read only
    Dawn,
    I don't look at it as being hooked, I was born with a female trait and the combination of male/female got closely tied together with sex at the age of nine ! After that I was hooked more on female clothes rather than underwear. So many people in the sixties passed clothes around, I guess I was lucky having a sister who was given so many things.

I was hooked for good after mom caught me in her girdle and nylons. the next weekend she made me spend the weekend fully dressed and that was over sixty years ago.

An aunt put me in her pink panties when I was five or six. That was 60 years ago. Remember like it was yesterday. Started covertly dressing in sister's, mother's, aunt's lingerie and hose when they were not around. Did it every chance I got. Still do today.....but have my own (huge) wardrobe. Have loved every minute since day one. My aunt never knew the impact that one day had on my life.

It wasn't initially the clothes; it was a person. He was the only person in my life that was ever nice to me; my only friend. So, I did what he liked to do, and part of that was dressing, and behaving, as his girlfriend. The 'hook' was the affection; at some point, I wanted to dress up, because it was the only time anyone touched me without hitting me, and like Pavlov's dogs who salivated at the thought that food might be coming, I dressed up in the anticipation of affection (even later, when it no longer arrived). The sex part didn't last long, so although it was uncomfortable, it didn't seem to be a big deal, and it didn't hurt anywhere's near as much as being beaten up. I didn't know how much it was messing my mind up until many years later. I knew I was 'hooked' when I continued to want to dress up and emulate girls even after he moved away and I never saw him anymore (I was 14 by then); the behavior remained, and does so to this day.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

When I was in my young teens, the girls for short skirts (jeans were not allowed for either gender back then). Dropping a pencil by your desk could be rewarded with upstarts of nylon panties, often garters and stockings. Curiosity got this cat when I would find a pair of my sisters or mothers panties left in the bathroom. Then the Pavlovian response took over. - put them on, excitement and then reward. Of course there was risk, but that was part of the game. Pictures of lingerie in catalogs helped reinforce the excitement and possibilities. Eventually, I graduated beyond panties for the added thrill and it took years to understand that, yes, I am a crossdresser and I enjoy dressing.

I knew I was hooked when, after dressing in my sister's skirt and blouse for the first time, i would see a cute girl in a cute outfit and wish i was wearing it. The desire was even more intense after my best friend became my boyfriend and i told him i liked to dress up. He would dress me up in his sisters clothes and we would be boyfriend girlfriend. It was awesome.

I was about 5 and helping my mom with the laundry sorting socks and such. I pick up a pair of knee highs. They were different, felt different and want to put them on. After I did and saw how they felt I wanted to try more. Then when I was alone I tried on panties then pantyhose. I was hooked.

The time I slipped my mom's nylon footies on. I was 4 or 5 but loved the feel. As I grew older I was fascinated with nylons and learned how to read thanks to the Sears and J.C Penny catalogues
    Fond memories for sure
    I never chose to dress as a woman, dressing as a woman chose me

Banned Read only
    I was a cross dresser and because of that, I stole some underwear from my sister at age 7 or 8. It was no article of clothing that "hooked" me.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I knew I was fully hooked when my closet contents ticked over 50% women's clothes. Yeah, not just a fetish. They now have their own closet and it's bigger than the drab one.