Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing How did you knowyou were hooked

I had always sort of experimented with things I had borrowed from my moms dresser from around 13, but it wasn't until one day years later when I had the house to myself for a few hours that I pulled out an entire outfit of lingerie and put it on. It was then that I discovered what I had been longing for. Those silky thigh hi's attached to that black lacy garter belt, bra and perfectly fitting thong just felt so good and right. I was hooked.

I have never really thought to much about being hooked. I started like many of you, but stopping for long periods. Especially after marrying my wonderful wife. If I were to give any time to my being hooked persay I would have to say it would have to be about a 18 months ago when I tried on a pair of stockings on my hairless legs and had that amazing feeling on my legs that I had only been able to expierance rubbing my wife's legs.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    when i started to keep the hosiery that mom threw out or i'd keep some of the stuff that she rarely wore anymore... this progressed to me having more feminine stuff than her now

I knew I was hooked from the very first time I was able to wear a pair of thigh highs and high heels.

I adore the feeling of women's clothes on my body.

It was a pair of pink cotton bikini cut panties, my mom's, they got mixed in with my clothes in the dryer. Static, what a happy accident.

Banned Read only
    I looked in the mirror and seen an androgenous boy who looked good as a girl

Aspiring Member
    The first realization I was stuck with it was when I came back the 3rd time. Not so much the rule of 3 than realizing I had a subconscious motivation I still cannot fully vocalize, that it felt natural.

Then I put on a wig for the first time, before I ever knew makeup. I looked natural at least to myself. Not exactly pretty either but I knew for sure I would be carrying this around with me a long while.

An ever increasing level of female presentation - including that infamous phase of wanting to project a 'hot' image - was what ultimately convinced me.

School carnival about 1956. A boy was dressed as a woman to tell fortunes.
    Next year a boy dressed as a woman for Halloween. His mother was a tall blond home-shop beautician. He wore a cute wig, little black dress, tall heels. At first we thought he was a substitute teacher. I was jealous, but shy. Totally fascinated.

i guess when i was a teenager and my parents were away for the weekend and my first thought was crossdressing time and not about having a house party or anything!!

1968 The first time sister;s or mom;s nylons slinked onto my legs, the first time i put on sister's dress. Age 13 or 14, but with the ecstasy also came a barrage of guilt and shame after.

Nice for me it was my sisters girdles panties and stockings around the age of 9 or 10

I remember asking my grandmother if it was okay to put on some stockings. That was around the age of 4, then i tried some clothes from my mum's closet. That was the first times, but i didn't think about it until i was about 17/18 years old, i started wondering what was this all about. I guess it didn't bother my younger self that much. Now i haven't stopped at all, on the contrary, i buy more and more clothes and shoes !

For me it was when I was 13 or 14 wearing my sisters panties,pantyhose,bras,girdles,and dresses. when I was little, 4-5yrs old,my Aunts would dress me up as a little girl,I don't remember,but I have seen pictures of me in dresses with curly blond hair,cute!
    Thanks,
    Molly

Hi Dawn,
    I'm a sixties guy, and I sure do remember being a 'loop-snatcher' and a 'loop-snatcher victim'. You just brought back a flood of good memories!
    Anyways, back to your question about 'How did I know I was hooked on crossdressing?'
    In my early years, it was an exploratory time, in that my mom used to leave her panties, bras, garter belts, and stockings in the bathroom. We only had one bathroom I our house. So I became curious, and found myself enjoying the feel of her panties, and stockings, as well as enjoying trying them on.
    This evolved into a phase of sexual arousal and fulfillment in my teen years. I was an athlete, and very involved in sports, so I never became hooked, per se, but rather made times for myself to take a diversion into these 'pink fog' moments.
    Then came the days of getting married, raising a family, coaching, camping, providing, further education, and career building for our futures.
    During these years (about 30 years) I only found fleeting moments to dress by building a stash of my wife's discarded clothing and enjoying the infrequent surges I felt from time to time.
    It was only in these later years, when my priorities and responsibilities lessened, that I feel I can say, I became 'hooked'. When I discovered this site, and learned through the many stories people shared, I recognized that I was not alone, and that I was one of 'us'.
    I gained the courage to explore my needs more, and found self-acceptance. I then came out to my wife, my best friend, and through her acceptance (DADT, DLMS - Don't Let Me See), even though I'm still in the closet, I recognized that I was, am, and always will be 'hooked'. The wonderful thing is that I have others to share with and learn from, through this site! Thank you all!😘
    Di

For me it was when aged 13 staying at a friends house and finding a pair of his older sisters satin knickers in the bathroom and slipping them on, heaven!

Then a few months later whilst out delivering news papers on a Sunday morning finding an abandoned holdall containing a set of women's clothes including a silky feeling dress.

I wore those clothes lots in my bedroom and thought I had them well hidden until one day when I got home from school and they had gone, only for them to turn up washed and neatly folded along with my own stuff the following day. I guess you can't hide much from your mother, but nothing was ever said.

Aspiring Member
    I was about 24 years old and a Cousin came to spend a week with me and my Sister, I caught a glimpse of her Panties on the clothes line and I always wanted to try them and so whenever my Cousin and my Sister wasn't around I would start a little fashion show by myself and as I moved into Canada I started buying Lingerie for myself and wearing them under my clothes, I figure no one would know as I am a very secretive crossdresser, by now my Wife just don't mind me wearing what I wear and I just do not want to push my luck. A week ago I got a ladies tank top and a yoga pants and an Elita panty which I am wearing at this very moment, I did comment to my Wife how comfortable and soft the fabric feels on my skin, Happy Crossdressing to all.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I knew I was hooked when I got my first place on my own and I ended up maxing out 2 credit cards ordering femme clothes within less than a month.

I've been doing it for at least 55 years and I'm not hooked yet. I quit for a few hours almost every day.

- Diane

I am not hooked, for some reason in this context that term bothers me. This is not something I choose to do but is something I have to deal with. Life would be so much easier without it. Maybe it is just me.

Banned Read only
    When i looked in the mirror and enjoyed seeing myself as a feminine sexy woman.

How did I know I was hooked?????? WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE OFF ANY OF MY MOMS CLOTHING!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I knew from a very young age that I liked all things feminine, beauty, girls/womens clothes, makeup, high heels, etc etc.
    But boys shouldn't do this, so I need to get over it - by purging. Out of sight, out of mind.
    How and when I knew I was hooked was shortly after a purge, when the urge returned. It finally sunk in after my third and final purge over 20 years ago. I still wish I had some of that stuff back.

Well I didn't know I was hooked until I started purging , then I had to start over again , now I can't purge , just won't do it

Step1: put on my mom's hot pants shorts when I was 15 and I couldn't believe how good it looked. I was very smooth and slim.
    Step2: the first time I wore a wig and heels to complete the image...only about 6 months ago.
    Step3: hasn't happened yet but I need to completely shave.

Brenda, I know what you mean. Somehow I just knew, when I was 5 or 6, how to attach the nylons I was wearing to the Garters of the OBG of my mothers I had on.
    Didn't take much longer to master the art of fastening my Bra from behind.
    OH, how much I just adored the pretty, lacy cups of the pretty pastel Bra I was wearing.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

The soft feeling of the pretty clothes, lovely pastel colors and the cutest lacy trim.

I was hooked and just wanted to be dressed as an ALL FEMININE GIRLY GIRL!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Isn't it so much fun, smoothing our stockings up shaven legs and attaching the double nylon trim to our Garters? So wonderful, much better that pantyhose.

I adore, not only knowing how to fasten my Bra from the back, but knowing how to do it, without help, when I was 7, it was, the same as attaching nylons to my garters, it just came Naturally!