Thread: Day 12 and stilll good

Day 12 and stilll good

Nothing much here, but it's day 12 in a row of dressing for work from home. Holding breath sometimes, but this could be lots of fun.

Only downside, is almost caught as didn't throw a fleece on on the way down the stairs.

Just thought I'd share in case others might think it is impossible. It took a long time, but so far looking quite good.

Denise,

I had a long spell of working from home (alone) 3-4 days a week. Bra, forms, knickers and a day dress and wig. It just felt so relaxed to go and do the usual things, get a drink, make lunch while casually dressed. It was "normal".

I know what you mean about holding your breath. When the postman pushes some letters through the letter flap so it sounds like someone has come home earlier than expected. That's the beauty of minimal dressing, relatively quick to get out of if needed.

Enjoy your dressing time.

Helen.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Thank you for the response. I was starting to get very concerned as so many views and no other comments.

It is interesting indeed when a package comes. We have two little dogs who go off and usually don't stop until one of us open the door and see/get what's there. If I have to go down, I have clothes I can throw on top.

The big change is not just the dressing, but that wife is ok with it while working. So the holding breath is, will she change her mind and become not ok with it.

Curious if anyone has any advice or experiences along those lines

Wow it is cool your wife is ok with it. I wish for you that stays true.

Silver Member
    Good for you, Denise. I always dress working from home. By the way, you can fill out drop-off permission approvals for packages to be left without answering the door, or simply open the door matter-of-factly and sign for the package. The delivery person will not care.

Always share your appreciation with your wife. I believe it is an opportunity to build intimacy.

Thanks for sharing your excellent work experience.

Like I said at start. A long road traveled. She just said she was ok with it. actually partially ok. if I can change/coverup quickly ok. thus no makeup or wigs or feminine hair styles, but dresses, bras, wedges,flats,stockings, leggings, tops, skirts. clipon earrings, other jewelry is fine. so today is day 13 and for vday we got matching tops that are due to arrive today

If it's of any comfort to you Denise, I also dress while inside our home on a regular basis. Similar to your situation, my wife prefers I not go to the door while dressed or be seen by others while I'm dressed. I've been dressing in her presence for over a year now. Once in awhile something happens to upset the apple cart (I'm almost "caught') but my wife told me again the other day it's ok for me to dress as I please.

Karen
    Last edited by Karen RHT; 02-13-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Reality Check
    I am retired so I'm not "working" but I dress at home nearly every day. I don't answer the door though. They leave packages on the doorstep and we have a mailbox on the street.

I dress enough that having long hair, boobs an enhanced butt and no penis (it's tucked) feel normal to me.

Denise, I am very glad you get to dress at home and your wife is fine with it. Only in our dreams can most cders get the okay from our wives to dress without a bomb going off. With that permission in mind, may I suggest you shower your wife with gifts and love every day. You are blessed my friend.

Having an eccepting wife does indeed make life so much more relaxing! We were planning on going on a motorcycle ride today but when we got up the roads were wet, and it's foggy and cold out now so we were trying to decide what to do. I mentioned to my wife that I had received an email from the Hanes Outlet that they are having a sale this weekend - there is a Bali bra (style 6544) that I've been looking at that is regularly $42 everywhere and it's on sale for $20 and mentioned we could drive down there and then stop at one of our favorite diners for supper. She said that sounded like a good idea - she might find something at the outlets for herself as well!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

fyi, it's $26 at kmart, but who cares it's an excuse to go out and do a little shopping. Much more fun than rainsuits and careful riding, especially since cold and wet seems to effect females more