Thread: Swimming

Swimming

I don't have a swimming pool but would love to go swimming in a one piece. I do not have a bikini body lol. I have no idea were to go and do this

Your friends pool, the fitness club, the Y, a beach or lake, the public pool, or community swimming classes. Pools are quite easy to find.

In the UK some public swimming pools hold transgender only swimming sessions, closed to anyone who isn't trans. Might be something like that on offer near to you?

I rented a home in Phoenix for a couple of months and the pool area was quite secluded so I certainly took advantage. I loved sitting outside late at night, having a glass of wine and swimming in my panties and bra. I had quite a dark tan so was sure to wear something pretty and white and I must say, it was utter nirvana!
    An added bonus is that you float so much better with boobs!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Erin, that sounds like a dream come true to me! I bought a one piece a few years ago, wore it outside in a secluded area for several photos, then went back in my vehicle. I don't yet have the boldness to go swim around people, and especially moms with kids. I wouldn't wear my heels, pearls and hose swimming though!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 02-15-2016 at 08:20 PM.

It absolutely was Alice! It's probably the most sensual experience that I have ever had and I recommend it highly. It was in the early summer so it was still in the low 80's in the evening so it was warm both in the pool as well as sitting poolside. As I mentioned earlier, doing the breast stroke with boobs is almost effortless. It's like floating in air!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

I have done that a limited few times in a hotel and apartment pool. I bought a ruched and patterned tankini top, Like a camisole but made for swimming and then a separate black skirted bikini bottom that hides the bulge quite well and still looks very feminine. The top I bought at JC Penny in mid to late summer. I just kept trying them on until I found one that fit comfortably taking a large long sleeve men's shirts over them to the dressing room. As you can see where there is a will there is a way! They must make swimming tops smaller. Surprising to me I ended up with a size 14 or 16 top and I normally wear size Medium (8-190) or Large (!2 -14) tops or dresses. The bottom was a medium.

I used my normal breast forms. We sat in the hot tub and floated and swam a little around the pool while other people came and went. Always watch your silicone breast forms because they float and almost floated out and away one time in the hot tub. The ruched tankini top (little horizontal or sloped folds) is good because it fit my figure properly and the busy black and white pattern helped hide my little belly that normally is contained under a waist cincher. It was quite the experience to say the least, especially with others around including some young children.

Last fall my wife and I went on vacation to Cancun. I did the entire trip enfemm. It was amazing, I do have long hair but I'm not that passable. I didn't have any negative reactions the whole time. Spent a lot of time on the beach in a bikini with or without a mesh cover-up. People are so involved with themselves I don't think they even noticed or cared. If you're uncomfortable with a bikini there are a lot of nice tankinis out there. Mornings and evenings are the best times to avoid families. Just go out there like you own it.
    Last edited by Dana L; 02-16-2016 at 10:51 PM.

I have local pools (5 minutes by car) and when I go, the crowd is limited to about 120 people if you include the swim club and their support team, except at compertition time it probably only goes to 300.

The gym that overlooks the pools only has about 8 treadmills at the window, one woman up there always waves to me as we have had nice chats together in the spa pool during my Friday swims - her swimming day.

After my swim, I have 15 minutes in the spa with about 10 others in it (mostly Asians and South Africans), and another 10 minutes in the sauna with 5 others (New Zealanders) and we normally talk about fishing as it's the regular crowd is 3 males, a cute mum who's kids have probably attended my kids parties over the years, and myself.

I try to go 2 or 3 times a week.
    DSCF0086a.jpg
    DSCF0205A.jpg

Aqua Zumba (in the background) is a little bit of a pool hogging event, takes up my swim lanes in the warm pool, means I have to go to the cold pool or go out for coffee
    DSCF0120.jpg

I tried swimming at the beach, kept swallowing to much water
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 02-15-2016 at 11:17 PM.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

The home swimming pool is a great cure all.

I frequent the beach infrequently these days. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Try a weekend getaway at a hotel in another town.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

wow rachel, I started swimming at a fitness club last month. I do swimming but i have yet to even attempt a one piece. I do keep my toes constantly painted, and my fingers are clear painted. So far no was says anything, dunno how i'd approach this. How did you work that out?
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

I've swam there for many years.

One day I went in as female and asked the woman at the till.
    She said "many males now wear one peices".. "Are you happy to use the male change rooms, or would you prefer to use the family room"
    - The ladies change rm is open plan, like the mens room.
    She then tried to sell me a couple of one peice swim suit and a concession card.
    I still need to use the ladies toilets on occassions, which are seperate and external to the pool area, but located near their coffee shop.

DSCF0029a.jpg

First couple of swims I wore a thin, lacey bra, but soon realised the one peice was tight enough to hold my forms.

A few serious male swimmers looked at me for the first few weeks, but soon got over it and back in to their swimming
    Weekends tends to be fun family times after 9 am, so I swim until then, then sit in the spa and watch all the families come in for their family time.
    Everyone have been really nice to me - probably just labled me as "that crazy person"

I don't like my hair (not long enough) so wear a swim cap during my lenghts, but then back to normal manly hair in the spa and sauna
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 02-16-2016 at 11:14 PM.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Aspiring Member
    I have swum in a pool in the spa in a hotel where I had checked in as Susan but I had told. Them I was male. They were happy for me to use the pool and hot tub. I wore a black one piece and so did all the women there. No issues of any kind.

Reality Check
    Not knowing where you live, it's pretty difficult to provide a useful answer. You also didn't say if being around other people would bother you.

I do know that if you live near the ocean or a bay or some rivers, there are beaches that are not crowded and you could swim there. Just bring a cover up for walking to and from your spot on the beach. There are even some beaches known as "gay" beaches and I'm sure you wouldn't look out of place there.