Thread: Progress with the mother!

Progress with the mother!

Quick update, gonna keep it short but sweet(it really is sweet)!!!

So I called my Mom to discuss my crossdressing as we haven't talked about it in a while, just wanted to get an update from her regarding her feelings about it, whether or not they have changed. So I called her, no answer. I texted her why I called her, expecting her to call me back. She was in a waiting room so she couldn't talk over the phone, so we just texted each other about it. I asked her if anything had changed, and she said no, she still accepts and supports it, just doesn't feel the need to bring it up often. I asked her if she would be comfortable to see a picture of me dressed, and she said "I was waiting for you send me one, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable and just ask for one!"
    That was good to hear, so for the first time she saw April, I sent two pictures.
    "Oh my goodness!!! You look like a girl!!! Oh my how cute!! You never matched your clothes as a kid, heck you still don't!! How did you come up with that outfit?!? And your makeup oh my!!!!'

To say the least, that was enough to make me blush! My heart was racing seeing "..." as she typed!

It made my day
    And of course, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have without being here, so thank you to all you fine looking gals!
    Enjoy your day!
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

Thats great news, April!
    Congrats, Hon....

Aren't mothers great. You are so lucky to have her acceptance and support. You must be above cloud nine, I know I would be.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Silver Member
    Glad it worked out for you. My mother took a while, but it quit bothering her.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I totally envy you for having such a wonderful mother. Mine knows all about me and has for years, and all she can do is ignore me for the most part. At times she still refers to me as "him" even though I've been full time for 9 years now. Some things never change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

That is so great.

You have a wonderful mother

Glad things are working out so well for you x
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

April, give your mom a hug for all of us who were never able to share this joy with our own moms.

Really happy for you. Almost sounds like she wanted a girl.

Best,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Thats for sharing! What a wonderful experience.

April,
    Looks like a good relationship with your mother, that is always good.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aww, that's so awesome! You should arrange to go shopping so she can teach you how to pick an outfit...

Please give "THE MOTHER" a big HUG & KISS from me !

April - she is a treasure!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Sounds like she has a sense of humour. Great that she is still supportive and I really hope this is a big success story for you in the long run too.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk