Thread: Address labels

Address labels

You know those free address labels you get in the mail in hopes you will send a donations? I use my girl name very seldom when ordering things, but just today I get some free address labels for Christine from some non profit. Took me by surprise and its a good thing I got the mail first. And, I know who sold their customer address book.

Christie Ann, is the seller someone others of us might do business with? If so can you share their name?

I ordered a nice bra from Lane Bryant with the name Judy.
    My wife got it and said who is Judy so and so.
    I wrote on the package (wrong address) and told my wife I would drop it off at the post office.
    I had that bra for years, So nice.
    We ended up getting sales flyers for years from Lane Bryant, which was always nice to look at!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My wife knows who Beverley is, I get a raft of brochures after each of my holidays.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    My wife knows who Beverley is, I get a raft of brochures after each of my holidays.
    Sounds familiar.

Reality Check
    I order stuff using my real name. Sometimes it's for my wife, sometimes it's for me. No sense complicating things with fake names.