Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my panties in her wash

Every now and then, something of mine ends up in the wash. I don't even reallize until I find it folded up in my drawer. Good wife!

Difficult situation for you

I feel for you on this one. You have to think things through before the event happens. I was checking out at the dept store this morning and the lady in front of me smiled and said, " what a lovely purse you picked out". I replied, "I hope so". She responded with, " I like it a lot, I'm sure she will too, girlfriend?" I said "my better half". Hey, I told the truth didn't I?
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

freshman member elizabeth nicole's Avatar

Smile

[SIZE="2"]i have to agree with hellen mc .you should have told her upfront now all you can do is face the music and be straight forward about it.maybe i was just lucky my ex s understood and allowed me to do as i wished now my so/gf says it is ok with her since i was upfront,it is part of who you are.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]ELIZABETH NICOLE[/SIZE] eat drink and be Mary cause its better than being Gary.

She might not know if it is another woman or its yours, but one thing for sure - women can tell a lie. She knows it is one or the other. Really, great opportunity to broach the subject and come clean to some degree.
    My wife found out from a sent file on the computer of photos of me dressed efem. So, I had to come clean. We have not come to terms with it - kind of put it under th rug. But no woman forgets. Next question will be how much do you spend? And if it is more than she does - you are busted again!!
    Love,
    Stephanie

I want my own .....

A good start, but I think it is time for the talk about you being a crossdresser.
    Many of us have had to do it . I wish you well.