Thread: crossdressing

crossdressing

how does it feel like to out dress as women

Probably better. I only say probably because I'm gender-queer, not CD or TG.

I know *I* feel better in female clothing. It is prettier, has wonderful colors and fabrics, and makes me feel more like ME.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Normal - way better styles - way better feeling - I like the they way look also

Short answer is it feels good

It feels natural to me, I am often not aware in what gender I am presenting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Do you mean walking out the door dressed? Or, just the feelings of the clothes?

walk out the door

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Now, after 10+ years, it feels just as normal as it does when I am presenting male.

The first few times, it felt as though I was going to die!

I'm SO glad I worked through that!

It's a pain. Don't do it. The corset feels like a vise and restricts your breathing. High heels hobble your walk, pinch your toes, leave blisters and will give you leg cramps afterward. Earrings hurt. The wig gives you a headache. You can poke your eyes out with long nails. The cold wind blows under your skirt and freezes your legs. Breast forms feel like ice cubes when you put them on, and throw off your balance. The makeup feels like a layer of grease on your face, and your long hair will get in your mouth and stick to your lipstick.

I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

- Diane
    Last edited by Diane Smith; 02-26-2016 at 01:13 AM.

Diane S - Bitch tease

Oh no, Brer Fox, don't throw me in the briar patch!
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    Contrary to what Diane had to post (#9) and I know she is kidding (I think!), it feels wonderful to be able to venture out. Yes, there is some trepidation, but, once you find your niche, it really feels wonderful. I do love taking strolls in the evening with a gentle breeze caressing my legs as the breeze plays with the skirt of my dress and slip. I love the cool air on my upper legs.

Diane,
    You have convinced me with those home truths.....

I am considering giving it up when my wardrobe wears out, or I can't find anything to wear. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    It's a pain. Don't do it. The corset feels like a vise and restricts your breathing. High heels hobble your walk, pinch your toes, leave blisters and will give you leg cramps afterward. Earrings hurt. The wig gives you a headache. You can poke your eyes out with long nails. The cold wind blows under your skirt and freezes your legs. Breast forms feel like ice cubes when you put them on, and throw off your balance. The makeup feels like a layer of grease on your face, and your long hair will get in your mouth and stick to your lipstick.

I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

- Diane
    LOL.. All of the above is true but succumbs to the glow I feel when dressed. FWIW, I always thought I would be sporting a hard on and and never be able to go anywhere....I discovered the opposite. I'm not at all sexually excited when dressing. I am emotionally excited.

Pretty much the same as it feels to be out dressed as a man - normal

Banned Read only
    Slamdogger,
    Maybe Diane's wife wrote her answer, just to put her off CDing ! Don't believe a word of it !

How does it feel to be out ? I've just attended my second social meeting and can't wait for the next , I did surprise myself that I wasn't nervous, it just felt right ! I have to smile now at the questions we pose when in the closet, Do I pass, do I blend ,am I feminine enough ?
    OK I did get my skin colour checked to buy the right makeup but other than that I applied it as best I could, got myself dressed and ran late so it was a mad dash out the door and into the car to drive the thirty miles. Walking into the venue I just smiled, met up with Carole and made my first introductions fully dressed with other CDers and had a fantastic evening even getting on the dance floor !

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It's like discovering that the front page of the story of your life has a whole other fabulous story on the other side. There's an OMG moment every time you turn the page over.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Platinum Member
    Hi SD, I've been dressing like for ever and it just feels normal. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It feels liberating, freed of being forced into the drab clothing I normally have to wear. Like so many others have mentioned, it also feels just so natural and right.