Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: gay CD

I am as Bi as a cycle. Just had a bath, meeting later a chap I met online earlier.
    He looks very manly and hairly. Whats not to like? Now to do my nails. RED. xx

Truly fascinating thoughts Paula. I love this type of deep thought cause/effect when it comes to the ever evolving human behavior and the patterns that evolve.

I am a very big fan of the James Bond movies. So in it, I have referred on here a few different times of Sean Connery. Back during his movies, he was considered at the time to be one of the standard bearers of masculinity. Then, an impeccably dressed, stylish, well educated guy who *gasp* crossed his legs at the knee.

Such a man today would be considered, well, not very masculine. Not by the standards of today anyway. Today, unkempt, uncooth, bearded, absolutely no attention to hygiene. The lumber sexual of today's masculine look.

Now, there still are males other than that look that are still considered masculine. But more and more, at least currently the pattern is toward the lumber sexual. If one thing can be said about the appearance and behavior of the lumber sexual, it is a full 180 of the perception of gay and Transgender people. In every way it can be.

As a gay guy and a T-Girl, I am happy to meet men in either mode but there is something wonderful about dressing totally enfemme. I seldom meet gay men in girl mode, usually they are bi. I think a lot of gay men have zero attraction to any form of femininity. I'm not one of them though.