Thread: Wheres it going?

Wheres it going?

New member and I try to read as much as I can but maybe you girls can provide some insight...... I have just recently realized how much I love wearing feminine clothes and doing my darndest to looking good. I have always, for the most part, looked at a well dressed women only to wonder how good it felt to look that way but never really pursued it until recently. It really started this last halloween (go figure) when my wife suggested I dressup while she dressed as a guy. I was in heaven (even with all my friends scratching their heads), you see I have never never even put on a costume at all. I recall several occasions where I thought how cool it would be to dress as a woman but never did it. Now three months after the fact my wife nows how much I liked it, and in fact has bought me panties to wear daily! In fact I have even bought several items, including heels, hose, and other lingierie. She seems to "like" it but I can honestly say I love it!!!!!!! I know I spend more time trying to make my self look and feel like a woman more than I ever thought possible. I am not complaining at all, I just wonder what road you all think I may be heading down?

I can honestly say that I really do feel that I have been repressing(sp) these feelings for a long long time. And I am somewhat happy that I am finding a "new" me. I am just very curious for the thoughts of those who are going, or who went through what I am going through.

What Me Worry
    What ever road you are traveling enjoy it. Remember we only pass this way once.

I remember reacting to the euphoria in a similar manner back when my wife gave me a wig she had and when I did my makeup then donned the wig, the first thing I wanted to do was go somewhere, like the mall.

That was 30 years ago. I've not gone any further than dressing and going out. Have no desire to live as a woman. Etc.

Where you go with it, however, may be different. But the euphoria you're experiencing doesn't necessarily mean anything other than you like it. Like they say, YMMV.
    DonnaT

Smile Down the road

Hi Natasha,I would say you are on a long and happy road,you are lucky to have someone to share with...Enjoy it....Jill .

Where is Nastasha Going?

Look down the road a bit. At this point you would appear to be very lucky with a spouse so supportive! However what is her feelings for the future? Does she want children eventually? Are you becoming a symbol representing desires your wife has suppressed? On the plus side your dressing may very well fulfill ALL her desires. In that case the future is wonderful as you now have many mutual interests like clothes, going out together as girls and exploring new sexual adventures. On the negative side your wife may, in the future, decide that a lesbian life style is her goal and you would be in the way OR she has bi-sexual leanings (as you might have as well).
    You need to (slowly) learn whether there are problems ahead that now she may not want to admit or even know her own feelings.
    Not wanting to make you upset but there are subjects that eventually you must frankly discuss with your spouse---no hurry, enjoy. I know only one "s" in your name.
    Last edited by Julie Gaum; 02-19-2006 at 02:12 AM.

GypsyKaren
    If you're on a nice stretch of highway, I say just put it on cruise, crank up some tunes, and enjoy the scenery.

Karen

enjoy the moment. Do you want to have sex with bys? a very real possibility. Nothing is wrong or ouut of bpunds, jusr beb yourself

When the flood is released, a lot of water comes with it. Right now you're getting a little drunk on the feminine overload. When it's repressed for a while, we tend to let it all out at once. You might as well enjoy it right now, while your wife is accepting of it. Her attitudes might change a little further on down the road. But caution is called for here as well. Don't let this thing rule your life.

Look, it's a bit like riding a horse. If you do so without a saddle or a bridle, the horse will run however it wants to. If you use the reigns, it's still a pleasure to ride, but you're now in control. So don't forget to use some common sense here as a bridle.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I agree with laurie anne ,and tg marla , once you try it your hooked but it isnt a bad thing like crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Ann
    What ever road you are traveling enjoy it. Remember we only pass this way once.
    Unless you beleive in reincarnation!
    [SIZE="4"]"Hello Pete."
    "Hello Dud."
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla
    When the flood is released, a lot of water comes with it. Right now you're getting a little drunk on the feminine overload. When it's repressed for a while, we tend to let it all out at once. You might as well enjoy it right now, while your wife is accepting of it. Her attitudes might change a little further on down the road. But caution is called for here as well. Don't let this thing rule your life.

Look, it's a bit like riding a horse. If you do so without a saddle or a bridle, the horse will run however it wants to. If you use the reigns, it's still a pleasure to ride, but you're now in control. So don't forget to use some common sense here as a bridle.
    This is very excellant advice and please read and re-read this as often as you can. If it does rule your life your wife will most likely start to have a bad taste in her mouth for it. Remember her participation is a privilage not a given, so don't ever disrespect her for not being in the mood to entertain your need to dress up. It is your need not hers. She will participate because she loves you and wants to please you not because she is totally into it. She probably never had a fantasy to be with a man dressed up like a girl. She could come to find it sexy and exciting if you don't go too fast or overboard. Remember that she still wants to be married to a man and women want their man to be into them and find them exciting not articles of clothing. Don't forget that she is the genetic women and don't steal her limelight. Most of us don't mind sharing but we don't want you to take over the whole show. Lastly, remember that once something is spoiled it is hard to remove the smell. Going back to something that is in control and comfortable for both partners is very hard. Take it from one who knows and is trying to remove the odor. Help your wife set some boundries and don't cross them. Re-negotiate if necessary but don't break a promise once it is made. This is the best advice that I have to give. Good luck Kitty

What Me Worry
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon
    Unless you beleive in reincarnation!
    It is my understanding that once reincarnated you come back as someone else not the same person so you still only pass this way once.

I went through a similar awakening. It took a while but I eventually was able to accept the fact that I'm a crossdresser. Of course, in the beginning I came up with many excuses, but, kind of like a drug addict, I couldn't help myself. Once I learned how to go with the flow and accepted my cd'ing I was much happier. No one can say where this will take you, not even you. Don't force anything, just let your instincts guide you and let life take you where it may.

Right on Kitty. Your iinsight is hitting home with me as well. Thanks for it.

love, QZ2

Been there, done that!

red flags

Have some fun but watch for red flags. If she dresses you in a french maid outfit and has you scrubing the bathroom floor, that could be a red flag! Unless of course, that's what you wanted.

We have each day one at a time. Is there overload as one of the other forum members mentioned? Maybe this is the time to communicate about a good deal of other feelings? Is this is a situation where other feelings seem to slip into the background? This could be especially so. When there is so mucn going on with a new change, it's possible. Perhaps there is a resolution that is not noticeable to most of us, and these here are extra words. Happy to hear that the sense of it is positive. Once seen, events have a way of taking on a different significance, sometimes. Thank you so much for sending your message, and best wishes.

regards,
    Elaine

Hi Natasha,
    Welcome to our world!
    I can only agree with a few of the others here and that is first, the floodgates have opened and you need to grab a branch until the waters recede a little. It is very easy to get carried away. Second, dont accept your wife's tolerance for total acceptance and participation. On this one you have to be extremely vigilant. Talk to her and find out the boundaries then stick to them. Remember, she didnt ask for this (halloween excepted) so she has to be kept in the loop 100%. As it was pointed out, things change and circumstances change and a marriage is always evolving so you have to make sure that the boundaries and rules dont change too unless you are aware of it.
    You are EXTREMELY lucky your wife is supportive to this point so dont abuse that, or worse, take it for granted.
    All the best to both of you.

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Thank you for all your insight and thoughts. Yes, the flood is somewhat released now that I realize that there was actually floodwaters that were damned up!!! I cant tell you all how excited I am though, it will be hard to control but what must be done must be done.