Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Childhood Crossdressing memories??

I remember a lot when i was young. I did get in my moms stuff and wore them. I remember my sister and I doing that LOL, guess we both was interested. But most of all I remember that I would suddenly switch and did not know what that other thoughts were and why. It took me years and interestingly I did have sex with older boys and I was always the female side of it. But we had being men beat into us by our parents and society in general. When I was married to my first wife. I did crossdress and we went out to dinner together. I was nineteen at that time. Then I spent later years in business. But it took me a long while to know that I switched from male to female and back again. Both sides of my brain are open and operating giving me creativity in art. But in my forties, I went to a holistic doctor and he tested my hormones. When I went in he said that I was female. My progesterone was at eighty percent and my testosterone was low. But I always been sexual and had no problems. But as I aged and the estrogen from foods and other stuff came into me I started to change and now have B size boobs. According to one DES doctors site, the only hormones that we should do is estrogen. Testosterone seems to not be good for us and when he gave my that my prostrate BTH went up and I had to get off testosterone.
    So now I know what I am and, heck I am what I am and love it. I am still sexually hot. Male/female is a natural balance for me.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    When I was about 11 or 12 I tried my on my sister's school uniform a couple of times but never did it on a regular basis. I didn't start dressing until much later in my 30's.

I have so many memories of me in girls clothing (mostly panties and tees with a ribbon). Being used as a dress model. Being forced to don girls clothes when I got my boy clothes dirty, wearing a dress for Halloween. Thing of it was I had no inclination to dress at that time even though I always considered myself to be a girl. It wasn't until 5th grade that my curiosity was piqued about girls clothes. I don't know that I would CD today had not a set of circumstances set off a chain of events that stimulated me to start CDing.

Loved your story of your beginnings. So similar to mine it's eerie.

Aspiring Member
    Not directly impacting me until I was a teenager: crossdressing used as a form of punishment and later hazing.

For one, a few boys in my primary school were changed into the female uniform due to violation of dress code - I recall it was hair length - and made to stand in front of the whole school. I did wonder what it felt like to wear a pinafore in place of shorts, but in context I was better off not knowing.

What I reckon sparked me when I was 11 would probably have been the Chinese dance troupe (all girls) with their beautiful dresses that had long, flowing skirts. I wanted to wear their dresses, and above all to look as pretty; as elegant as they were. There was one such outfit at home, although it was more formalwear (on the level of evening dress) than a specially crafted dance costume.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 06-25-2016 at 04:03 AM.

Ah yes, I remember it as if it happened yesterday. I was an only child. Our next door neighbors had two older daughters with whom I often played. I was 6. One day they were playing "dress up" and asked me if I'd like to play dress up too. They put make up on me which seemed OK. I remember how makeup made me look and feel...feelings I'd never felt before. Then she gave me a pair of her panties. I was really beginning to enjoy this. Next, she gave me her pantyhose. I remember struggling to put them on. She helped. It was then that I experienced such wonderful and feelings and sensations. Next she gave me a pair of high heels which fit. And finally a cute yellow sun dress. She smiled and said that she forgot to give me a bra, so I took the dress off and put the bra on. She stuffed the bra with Kleenex. I put the dress back on. That started it all for me. Needless to say, we played "dress up often. Nylons of all kinds are my #1 love. Yes, I continue to enjoy myself. The wonderful feelings of peace, femininity, and sensuous continue to this day. I've come a long happy way. Love to go out and shop or just walk around.

My friend really liked dressing up in his moms clothes and always wanted to play house. I hated it back then, but now I love it!

Fondest memory...

I was clueless until I hit puberty at 14. I knew I was a bit different, but it took a hormone surge for it all to come together. I had always loved looking at glamorous women, but hadn't yet realized that I wanted to be one. Once I did, I began to raid my sister's and mother's things as often as possible whenever alone. Of course, I was scared to death as I did it all... so frightened I'd be caught and that there was something really, really wrong with me. But to topic, the most memorable day occurred a few months after this discovery.

It was a Saturday and I knew I'd be alone for the day. I so remember the night before laying in my bed and thinking about the day to come. When it did and I was completely alone, the fire within me took charge. Fast forward a few hours and there I was wearing pantyhose and this wonderful, red flower dress of my mother's with one of her full, black briefers underneath that I had stuffed full with nylons to fill its 38D cups. Then as naturally I think as any young girl would, I began to put on my makeup. Of course, I hadn't any idea what I was doing but seems I got the important parts right... in particular, my mother’s red lipstick that I so loved to put on. Back then, I had long blonde hair that made my transformation complete as I brushed it into place. When as fully feminine as I was able to manage, I was so amazed at the young, beautiful girl staring back at me in the mirror. For that wonderful day, I walked through my home as the girl I so wished I'd been born... Scared to death, trembling with each new stroke of lipstick, but in complete and total heaven.
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 06-25-2016 at 07:32 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Nice story Robyn.
    Love the description of the planning the night before too.
    Thank you for sharing.

For me it was around 10 years old trying on my aunts shoes. And they didn't fit way to big.
    Angie

Yes it's hard to remember when you first started cross-dressing but when my sister dressed me up and took a photo at 8 my road to cross-dressing started.
    yes a wig would have finished the outfit much better.
    She dressed my two brothers also. one cross-dressed with me for a few years and went GAY and the other never dressed with us!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 06-25-2016 at 09:47 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I sometimes think back and have many memories of my youth, but for some reason for the life of me, I can't remember the first time I tried on a pair of pantyhose and why I did try them on.