Thread: Three days to dress

Three days to dress

Hello ladies,
    This post has probably been rehashed a million times already, but I'd like to share any way.
    I've just had three day of dressing.
    To start off, I have been looking forward to this weekend for about a month or so, but when the time arrived to get started I found it difficult to to get motivated to shave, dress and make up. I had to force and convinced my self that I would enjoy the weekend enfemme and have a great time,
    Once the process started with the shaving, a calmness came over me and that excitement and anticipation returned, and obviously the three days went way too fast, I have had the most wonderful weekend enfemme that I've had In a long while.
    Sadly I'm sitting here in my hotel room about to return to male me still dressed to the nines and feeling wonderful, though not looking forward to taking my dress off!

My question is do any other girls here experience "that couldn't be bothered about dressing", but once the ball starts to roll everything falls into place and all the negative thoughts flow away?

Thanks Rosie

Banned Read only
    Rosie,
    It's just finding a comfort level, knowing you have something nice to wear and feeling comfortable in them always draws me back, I don't do wig or makeup around the house but dressing feels right, going about your jobs but having to make allowances for what you're wearing, bending differently in a skirt, working the Dyson in heels and taking care of your nails don't get broken.

Wow, lucky you, I would have loved that freedom. I was even lucky to get two days of dressing last year. I'm really happy to hear that a fellow cd got to experience something great. To answer your question, once it starts, everything goes into euphoria and everything bad fades away for that time being.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

It happens to me on occasion. Sometimes I press on and sometimes I just don't dress. For example, today I have a sore throat and if I had the opportunity to dress (which I don't), I wouldn't.
    Please call me Lisa!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Glad that you had a wonderful time, Rosie. That's the normal course sometimes. The moment is usually not as exciting as the hype and build up.
    But, you did the right thing. This is the time I have so just do it.
    Had a moment like that this morning. Sissy dress, blonde wig and pink lace top socks fixed that.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Rosemary, sounds like you had a great time. My periods of wanting to dress ebbs and flows.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Often felt that it was too troublesome to dress, this disappears when you open your wardrobe. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sometimes when I get a window of opportunity and I think it's going to take at least an hour for makeup, ironing clothes, and getting dressed.
    And also the time of the crime seen cleanup, "Yes" it can be hard to get motivated.
    What usually motivates me is a new dress.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 02-28-2016 at 03:14 PM. Reason: typo
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    Usually my windows of opportunity are seven hours for maybe up to five days straight. It gives me time to relax, and, I do not mean laying around eating bonbons. I usually get a lot of domestic chores done before my wife gets home from work. Now I am looking forward to my 'vacation.'

In March my wife is headed off to see her cousin for eight days. That's going to afford me eight days of 24/7 if I so desire, and, I do so desire. That means clearing off a clothes rack in the walk-in closet and hanging a slew of my 138 dresses up. I also will hang up many of my favorite slips of various lengths. A box from the shed will be used to dump a draw full of male undergarments into it to make way for bras and panties. I will be able to line up my heels at the foot of the bed. I will be able to arise in the morning in one of my floor length and knee length nightgowns, shower and shave, and, slip into a pretty dress.

I will have checked all the lights on my car and make sure the tank is full, and, each evening head out for a drive and an evening stroll.

Thanks girls for the replies.
    I'm at home getting ready to walk out the door for work, with a smile on my face and a skip in my step.
    I'm so glad I took the trouble to dress last weekend, I'm on such a high!
    Next time the chance arises I'm going to get outside and take a few photos and maybe post some here
    Thanks again
    Rosie

There is nothing more exciting and stress reliever than a 3 day free weekend to be yourself. I have been there when the time came to get all shaved and made up I was kinda blah about it but once I started I couldn't stop and once I was all dolled up I was so much happier than before. I'm glad you went through with it and enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary+ View Post
    My question is do any other girls here experience "that couldn't be bothered about dressing", but once the ball starts to roll everything falls into place and all the negative thoughts flow away?Thanks Rosie
    That's an all too-often thing with me. After working 9-10 hours a day and fighting the traffic for an hour to get home I just don't feel up to the routine and the weekends are too full of stuff to do around the house. I haven't dressed in almost 6 months. Do I miss it?? Absolutely. Do I miss the routine to get ready? Nope.
    Jon

When we overcome the weight of the world it seems dressing breathes light, contentment and love into us....

Yes Rosemary, I often have the same hangups. It takes alot to get into Fem mode. Especially when the "shaving" is involved. Sometimes it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort. But you are often surprised when you put forth the effort. Last weekend I was on a trip by myself a couple of states over. I had brought everything to bring Courtney to life. But the days were long and the nights were short. I was soooo tired and felt so much like just crashing in the hotel room and sleeping. But I sucked it up and began to change. After I was out of the shower and the laborious shaving was done I got more and more into my transformation. And as each process was complete I got more and more excited. Finally, after 3 hours of prep, I was ready to head out of the hotel room. Then the fun really started. Went out to a club. Danced and drank for about 3 hours and had a great time. I was sooooo glad I didn't pack it in at the hotel. I was glad I put forth the effort to have a night as Courtney. It was all worth it in the end. Of course I fell into bed and slept like a baby after getting back to my hotel at 3am. But yes, I can definitely relate. Sometimes it just seems like too much effort to begin the process.

As a guy I can shave, shower, dress, and walk out the door in a half hour. As a girl it will take me an hour to an hour-and-a-half. It is a lot of work to just get ready. Now, I will say, the primping and checking my look in the mirror is fun, but it is still time consuming and a real effort. As a guy when I come home I can get undressed and be in bed in 10 minutes, maybe less. As a girl I have to remove my make-up, etc. It might take 30 minutes or more to get ready for bed. Though it takes a lot of time to be a girl, the intrinsic rewards are great enough for me that I put the time in when I have an opportunity because my opportunities are few and far between. I can, however, understand how one might see it as such a chore so as to not want to go through all of the work.

Teresa,
    I'm with you. I like dressing without wig and make up around the house!
    Tina

My transformations are mostly fetish-based. I know what it's like to have an intense desire to dress but no opportunity. And the reverse. For several years I was able to take a week-long vacation alone as other family members were unable to go due to work/school. My wife knows I crossdress and knew I took my things with me so I could crossdress all I desired. She is supportive but doesn't participate. So the plan was to have a fun week with lots of crossdressing. How nice it was to hang my clothes in the closet, display my high heels on the shoe shelves, and neatly arrange my makeup openly on the vanity, unable to do so at home. Anyway, I wake up on the first morning, but I don't have that intense need to transform. But I know I like to dress up, and I know why I'm here and I know the plan. So I begin, shower and shave the face, arms, legs, chest. Then start makeup. I'm all in now. The intense desire has returned with a vengeance. A week of intense pleasure followed. And like you, Rosie, didn't want it to end.

Yes i've been throught that !
    Every time i consider dressing i get a lot of question in my mind, like why i am doing this ? and does it make me gay ?
    I made me more frustrated and unstable even thought it was supposed to be a fun process!
    but with the time i got used to it and i embraced myself and i know i feel happy when i do it.

Aspiring Member
    If I know an opportunity like that is coming up, I can't bear the anticipation. There have been times when my family have gone away for some time and I'm ready to get changed before they've reached the end of the street.
    However, I usually restrain myself in case they turn back because they've forgotten something!

Certainly never had a "can't be bothered" feeling.

As my opportunities to spend a lot of times dressed these days are few and far between i take them when i can.My wife is away this week visiting a friend in the country so i have had 4 days of bliss dressing up.It is heaven sleeping is a lovely satin nightie and getting up in the morning and showering then putting on gorgeous fresh underwear.As i haven't had a makeover for sometime i had a makeup artist come and visit me and make me up it was so beautiful,If only i was game enough to go out fully dressed.I enjoy working around the house.I have one more day to enjoy it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rosemary, The only time that I'm not ready to dress is when I'm to tired. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!