Thread: Big CD'ing Weekend - IXE, Church, Meijer's, Sears

Big CD'ing Weekend - IXE, Church, Meijer's, Sears

Making up for lost time. Haven't been able to dress up for three years. Now I have some freedom to do it for a little while.

Started out last night with a trip to the IXE meeting in Indy. Stopped at the Carmel DSW on the way and tried on a dozen different pairs of Cute Shoes! Should have gotten some pictures but I didn't.

The IXE meeting was fun. Met Aprilgirl there. We've known each other for a long time now. Saw Shannon and Emily again. Everyone else was new to me I think. Good time.

I went home and got to bed early hoping to make it to a church in the morning. I wasn't going to go to my home church enfemme. I overslept a bit and decided to go to a large church in my town. It went better than I could have expected. No problems at all. No drama, just a good Sunday morning.

Went to Meijer's after that for a few items. I've been trying to force myself to go to a cashier instead of self-scan to try and get over discomfort with face-to-face interaction. But it was really crowded so I just did self-scan and didn't even feel bad about it

Then on to Sears where I tried on a couple of dresses. I tried making some DIY hip pads, so let me know if they are just ridiculous looking, or if maybe I'm getting close to a good proportion? Pics attached.

Finished up with a stroll through the mall. Went through one other department store, and a beauty/wig shop.

I think I got my fix for a few days! Not sure when I will dress up again, but it probably won't be long
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-29-2016 at 08:39 PM. Reason: rules don't allow discussion of religions. Leaving it as general, not specific

Very pretty dresses, love the colors. Hips looks fine too me, I would add some suntan or neutral colored nylons / pantyhose and go hit the town !!! Nice Story !!
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Nice pics - love the pink dress! Glad you had a nice time out

Your hips look fine and you rock the pink dress!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Love the pink dress on you, very pretty! Hips look fine. Enjoyed the story
    Samantha

I think your hips are spot on! Your figure is very well proportioned. I'm so jealous, my first attempt at hips pads made look like a cartoon character.

I agree Tricia with others that your hips look well proportioned, and love both dresses! Nicely done,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Hi Tricia,

Great to see you at the IXE meeting, and am glad you liked the appetizer I brought. Whatever you do, don’t lose the Tupperware from the leftovers. Molly has an irrational, emotional attachment with her food storage containers, and there would be big trouble if not returned.

Nice job on the DIY hip padding. Regarding the dress shopping, I love the turquoise on you, but prefer the style of the tiered dress. Combine the two, and you would have a winner.

You really look great ! you rock that dress.

You look great in both dresses, but inform us, foreigners, what is IXE?

You look lovely in both dresses, your a very pretty lady
    xoxo, Kelli

Kim, I'm just about to finish off those meatballs. Tell Molly I will get the container back to you ASAP! Let's get together for lunch or dinner later this week.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I don't know how I could have done any better with a first cut at the hip padding. When I look at it I can't see any problem, but it's easy to deceive yourself.

IXE is a crossdressing support group in Indianapolis. It meets once a month.

I didn't buy either dress. I may have an opportunity to go out in a few weeks that would just about require a dress. So I need to find something pretty soon.

Both dresses are nice but the pink one does have the edge.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Trish,

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Happy for you. You must let me know the next time you get to town.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Love the dresses (especially the pink one) but moreso, admire your courage to go to church, Meiers and to the mall. I hope to one day enjoy that sort of confidence!

Kandi, yes, maybe next week. I will be in touch.

BTW, here are the videos I used to make the pads. Part 1 and Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_z6ct7IcaI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibYTgw6LUIU

Glad you were able to get out and about and enjoy your time! Wishing you many more excursions in the future (and more frequent) 😊
    Di

You look great in both of them.
    Lynn

Both dresses are great. I think the proportions are lovely - they make you look so much like a woman. Your pics make me want to make my own hip pads!
    Thanks for the links.

Dear Tricia
    You look amazingly lovely ...what a wonderful Idea to self scan ..I never thought of doing it ....I will start as soon as possible ,,,the only problem is that I'm in a man mood ,,,how is it possible to enter the rooms holding women clothing ...?
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....