Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The end of a marriage

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    That's a bummer.
    Wish you well.
    It ain't easy but you'll survive. Most of us on this blog have gone through a divorce.
    Sad, but try and be positive: negative vibes are easy to transmit and nobody likes or wants to be around a gloomy person.
    Keep your chin up, for tomorrow's another day.

"Keep your chin up, for tomorrow's another day" is very true indeed. The day my wife left me I took off my wedding ring and put it one side then a gold dealer came to my town I sold my ring, believe you me I felt so much better just for doing that alone.
    Keep pressing on life can only get better and there is plenty of support for you here.

Sorry Brenda for my interpretation. It's just that your opener to your OP was my wife left me because of crossdressing. I was only assuming the cding had formed a wedge in your marriage large enough to cause a break up. I was only basing it on what you said.