Thread: Being Pretty ( for me anyways)

Being Pretty ( for me anyways)

Got off work at 3am , went to the garage at about 5 . My toes had already been painted a pretty shade of pink . My chest and areas had been shaven too. By 6am , i was in a lacey pair of panties, My nails glued on and pink . Slipped on a corsett type shaper , Silky black hose , my favorite shelf bra black cami . then came my jean shorts , that are made to look like a mini. Rings and bracelets, ankle chain . A pink bandana , and 3 inch heels .I left about 9am and drove and drove , stopping to take some vids and pics ...... 2pm before I drug myself home...... It kills me to get out of the skin , I really feel good in .... I just can't fight it ..... I like to be pretty ( in my eyes ) ..... I really , really hope to be able to hang with someone soon ..... Go all out .... shave my legs , pluck my eyebrows more .... Black eyeliner .. Im just shy at making friends .. I am going to get another wig soon ..... just walk in somewhere and get it done ..... maybe a redhead ...... I want to say thanks to alot of you for sharing .... This place has really helped me . Some of you I can't wait to read ur posts .... We are , Who we are.... And if you feel good about it , What more could you ask for ..... lol

I been feeling the pink fog lately but feel the need to meet someone with same interests to chat with. Really getting bummed about dressing and staying indoors. Need some fresh air.

Being pretty or at least feeling that you look pretty is certainly one aspect of being a CD. Every since I can remember I have felt that clothling females wear looks so good and that which men wear looks so ugly. I perhaps go to an extreme here and avoid any female clothing that even slightly resembles male clothing, especially pants. Absolutely no pants for me. When I grew up females primarily wore skirts and dresses. Today it seems that when you go out the majority of females are in pants. With a very few exeptions, this does not seem to fit into the pretty category. I'm probably in the manority but that's how I feel.

Lovely thoughts, i think its not the thought that you are or are not pretty just that you feel pretty and have what my wife and i call it "sexticity" in your body.

Julie

Aspiring Member
    You should feel pretty. We all should, I do even when working. Self esteem. Good post.

Feel pretty, stay safe and yes, just go in and get that new hairdo.

Let the experts guide you on colour and style.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Graduation day is when you go out in public and pass.

A few shots of the day

160301_0024.jpg

160301_0004.jpg

the last 2-3 days, been needing to feel and be pretty (in my eyes/worldview) has been super important. It's not pink fog, there's no urge to buy, it's a yearning deep within.

Is this the essence of why we crossdress?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

That's a really pretty color for your nails. I feel the need to be pretty at least twice a week. It's frustrating because I don't have the chance to dress much.

Silver Member
    "Pretty" and "passable" are states that will always be unattainable for me. But that doesn't matter. My goal is to make the best, most feminine presentation I can and take it out into the world. I try to carry myself in a way that says "This is my everyday look; it shouldn't be a big deal to anybody."

The hardest part of my day is when I have to take it off and get into drab mode. (I work in a mechanical trade where coveralls are usually needed and a dress is wildly impractical. ) Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    the last 2-3 days, been needing to feel and be pretty (in my eyes/worldview) has been super important. It's not pink fog, there's no urge to buy, it's a yearning deep within.

Is this the essence of why we crossdress?
    Yes indeed I think you have it there.
    Last edited by Sandyhappygirl; 05-04-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I enjoy and feel very relaxed dressed as a woman.

But feeling pretty is an essential part .

If I just looked like a guy in a dress, I would not enjoy it and would probably discontinue dressing as a woman.

I don't have to look like Marilyn Monroe, but making a fairly attractive woman puts CDing over the top.

Plus I look and feel much younger.

Reality Check
    It seems odd to me that you're changing in a garage, but once you drive away, why not drive somewhere, park and get out and walk? Go to the shopping mall, the city park, the business district? Somewhere a woman would not look out of place?

Platinum Member
    Hi LIMW , When I open the closet door everything changes and the stars just seam to align for me......

05/04/16 MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU !
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I really and truly understand. I started dressing in girl clothes when I was 5 (my sisters pretty clothes just called to me) and then I Knew, these were the clothes for me!

I adored wearing pretty pastel lace trimmed Panties under my cute lacy PantyGirdle, with metal garters holding up my sheer stockings. All, under my ugly boy jeans, wearing no boy socks just my nylons and a pair of Girly tennis shoes.