Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypnosis

You may be able to quit cross dressing, but you will never quit BEING a cross dresser.

Agreed. We are who we are. You can choose to hide it or not. Being pretty (or handsome in the case of our brothers) doesn't make us less of a person.

We are who we are
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-04-2016 at 06:54 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Take up video gaming?

i'll add it is society that needs hypnosis therapy not crossdressers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Platinum Member
    Hi Hooter, I think that Crossdressing is like the Mafia, You just can't quit.
    I've had the best of both worlds for many years and
    I'm not looking to change anything any time soon . ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hooter View Post
    Hi thanks for replying I'm 32 I'm marred with two children I've been dressing on and off since the age of 12 in the closet told my wife about two years ago I played it down witch I know now was a bad idea she was at first surportive but now she hates it and it dose cause problems she hasn't seen me dressed and doesn't want to have any thing to do with it and that's ok but she would like me to quit I only dress about once every couple of months the problem is I think about it every Minite of every day. every woman I see I'm looking at there cloths and shape wishing it was me pictures books internet I've been looking at hormones sex changes I think it's turning into a obsession I can't think about entering else and I don't know how to stop or if I want to but I love my wife and kids so much and will lose so much of my life if I carry on I'm so confused my head is spinning sorry it's a bit long

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

It's a shame u can't buy anti dressing patches like for smokeing
    Just stop. Throw away all of your stuff. And fully convince yourself that crossdressing is evil and caused all of your problems. You've clearly stated what your priorities are so get to it. And be so self righteous about it that you go on a crusade to stamp out crossdressing worldwide. I'm sure somewhere along the way you might even grow up a little.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!